Weekends foorball 21/22 March

andykeenan

would have been an enjoyable game without all the diving. Suarez really is a disgrace on the game of football but he does score goals

another note Busquets looked llike he was 36 when he came on, he was struggling to run at the end

both teams still have sevilla away and valencia at home (although barca have those games around the CL tie)

barca also have espanyol away (the derby they always seem to win anyway) and atletico away

Yes but they should beat Sevilla. 

Ray Hudson on the US feed just said, 

"Neymar's finishing has been as sharp as a bag of wet mice." Lol

I had that stream on and that bloke said some absolutely ridiculous things. Worst commentator i've ever heard. Described Neymars finishing as a fish in a tree or something, was just strange. 

Also the way he was screaming down his microphone every time a foul took place or when Messi got the ball was just embarrassing. 

no he wouldnt. Alex Ferguson would have fined Rooney if he didnt take the penalty and so would any manager. If we are beating Burnley 2-1 on last day of season to stay up and get a penalty and Bacuna has 2 goals.

Would you expect Benteke to hand him the ball

Yes..

.. But that's just because I want Bacuna taking our penalties. He scored a lot for his last club, and places them pretty well! (source: YouTube)

Ray Hudson on the US feed just said, 

"Neymar's finishing has been as sharp as a bag of wet mice." Lol

I had that stream on and that bloke said some absolutely ridiculous things. Worst commentator i've ever heard. Described Neymars finishing as a fish in a tree or something, was just strange. 

Also the way he was screaming down his microphone every time a foul took place or when Messi got the ball was just embarrassing. 

You could feel that the American guy was not to impressed by his coleague

I agree. Listening to TS this morning again playing the frustration card. He was frustrated at not starting this game and also the one in the week... therefore its understandable he stamps on an opposition player, in a derby, 30 seconds after coming on. Poor Stevie. 

Bit like the DJ in the nightclub in Southport, if he had just let Mr G control the music then he would not have found himself getting beaten up. Completely avoidable, as he's particularly passionate about music too.

Edited by Genie

the angel Messi trying get Ronaldo a red card. 

At least Messi dresses like a relatively normal human being... which is more than can be said for some of his teammates

_81834485_rafinha_outfits1_twitter.jpg

Â