Weekends foorball 21/22 March

andykeenan

tbf take away the rolling and swansea did the same thing yesterday, baggies in the league game were shocking for it, knock the ball too far, wait for contact go down, there are some ridiculously soft fouls going in the prem now, dont think the play acting and the trying to get other people booked is there yet but the buying of free kicks is every bit as bad

tbf take away the rolling and swansea did the same thing yesterday, baggies in the league game were shocking for it, knock the ball too far, wait for contact go down, there are some ridiculously soft fouls going in the prem now, dont think the play acting and the trying to get other people booked is there yet but the buying of free kicks is every bit as bad

I wish football was a little more like it was in the 90's... :(

i blame pires

i blame lambert

fixed

not even his finishing, i think apart from the last 15 minutes when he's tried taking on everyone on the run he's just not been able to really get involved

would say the same about bale, he hasnt played badly as such he's just not involved in the game

Â