roonst83

--------------------------Guzan---------------------------

------------Okore-------Clark--------Baker------------

--Lowton--------------------------------------Bacuna--

------------------Delph-----Westwood------------------

----------Gil--------------------------------Sinclair-------

---------------------------Benteke-------------------------

no

Richardson and senderos out , hutton and cissokho doubts , bring your boots along

I think to get something out of this one we really do need to have Hutton and Cissokho fit or a minimum of one of them.   

Edited by John

John Carver wants us to go down, because we took the mick out of them when they went down :lol:

http://www.sunderlandecho.com/sport/football/newcastle/newcastle-boss-carver-why-i-d-have-no-sympathy-if-aston-villa-go-down-this-season-1-7128914

I remember the reaction of their fans after the game, and that stays inside. That will never go away.

- John Carver (manager of Toronto at the time).

this is a game we could win or lose.

Newcastle not very good and not won at home since december 28th, a win v  them could drag them into a relegation dog fight too, they have man utd,everton,arsenal,sunderland,liverpool and spurs  for thier next 6 games

A your going down with the leicester could be sang by either supporters

Edited by walesavfc

this is a game we could win or lose.

Newcastle not very good and not won at home since december 28th, a win v them could drag them into a relegation dog fight too, they have man utd,everton,arsenal,sunderland,liverpool and spurs for thier next 6 games

I disagree we could also draw

0-0 bore draw is my prediction

• Like 1

John Carver wants us to go down, because we took the mick out of them when they went down :lol:

http://www.sunderlandecho.com/sport/football/newcastle/newcastle-boss-carver-why-i-d-have-no-sympathy-if-aston-villa-go-down-this-season-1-7128914

I remember the reaction of their fans after the game, and that stays inside. That will never go away.

Isn't it lovely how he completely ignores their away supporters ruining Laursen's speech that game?

• Like 1

Isn't it lovely how he completely ignores their away supporters ruining Laursen's speech that game?

And that every set of supporters in the country were laughing at them, and they would have got the same at any other ground in the country. The amount of texts I had congratulating us, on relegating them was mental. From fans of clubs up and down the country.

As my Villa fan mate, who lives in Newcastle put it, when we last got relegated, he didn't cry about it, he went straight from Old Trafford to Blackpool and went on the piss.

• Like 2