Tickets

PieFacE

Got my ticket :)

Coming up from hants/berks so I don't get to to many games, usually my young son comes with me he is not coming this time so I get to go the upper holte for a change! to say i am excited after last night is a massive understatement! :D

I so want to go but I don't have booking history for this game as it was under my friend's name. I do have a booking receipt from the 2012 Stoke game however haha. I'll try to get in contact with my friend, I so wanna go!

Edited by ismail-villa

Sitting in the Doug Ellis for the first time in ages as I waited too long to buy my Holte season ticket seat. Never mind, win would do nicely!

Unfortunately now I cannot go.

Friend from school is coming over from South Africa for the weekend and going for some food. However I have demanded we can't book the table until half an hour after the games finished (8:30). 

Told people we can eat some McCoys in the pub as an " Amuse Bouche"

If I did manage to get my friend to get the tickets, could he buy two tickets for me and another friend or is it only one ticket per purchase?

He could buy up to 6 tickets, providing he has a reference number for each of the tickets, and the reference has to have previous booking history on it (can be from any season).

Its quite interesting to see the worse (at least to watch) stands at Villa have sold out behind the goal, yet loads in both trinity and witton left. Villa are a proper old skool bunch! Any plastic new ground its the side stands that sell first, then behind the goal. Interesting.Possibly.

You're forgetting we have The Holte End. The one everyone wants to sit in.... which is at the end. 

North Stand surprising but those tickets are the cheapest and full of baggies up the top. 

Trinity upper probably still a great view for the football nut, but not if you want the mix of the atmosphere. 

in fact the Trinity stand is the only one I haven't sat in yet

• Like 1

Its quite interesting to see the worse (at least to watch) stands at Villa have sold out behind the goal, yet loads in both trinity and witton left. Villa are a proper old skool bunch! Any plastic new ground its the side stands that sell first, then behind the goal. Interesting.Possibly.

I chose my seat for the view and it's in the Holte. I don't understand why anyone would think having to keep turning your head makes for a better view. 

• Like 1

If I did manage to get my friend to get the tickets, could he buy two tickets for me and another friend or is it only one ticket per purchase?

He could buy up to 6 tickets, providing he has a reference number for each of the tickets, and the reference has to have previous booking history on it (can be from any season).

So I'm going to go with my friend who's buying the tickets instead. So he has the relevant booking history, but i need to provide my reference?

Every seat requires a reference I tried booking 2 seats but it blocked me booking two because the second seat hadn't been assigned to someone with a reference!

In another words anyone without any booking history cannot go. You'd at least have thought they'd let you have more than 1 seat per reference.

There are approximately 3000 tickets left.

Edited by supernova26
  • Like 1

Â