Tickets

PieFacE

Not really too sure the league form is particularly relevant to whether people will want to attend this game. It's a derby for a trip to Wembley. Even if we don't go in as favourites, it's still a once in 10-15 year occurrence 

Thanks! Yeah undoubtedly will be a good attendance, I'd imagine we could get 35k through when it goes to general sale. Being a Saturday 5pm kick off will really help I think. They will bring 6.5k so easily looking towards a full house. We never seem to sell out though, there are always a few rows towards the back in the more expensive areas.

My logic is this

42,000 capacity

-6,000 WBA

- 20,000 ST holders

- 5,000 non ST holders who have been to enough games

Leaves 11,000 for general sale.

Anyone who really wants to go won't have a problem

I don' think we have 20,000 (more like 17-18,000?) ST holders and not every one of them will go- probably about 80-90% will in fairness as it is a big game.

As I have said earlier I don't think this will sell out but should be well over 35,000.

This club is a joke.

I phoned up because I could see this problem coming, and I was right to. I've bought tickets for two other people on two occasions each without putting their client reference down. At the ticket office I bought tickets with my mate standing next to me, and they didn't ask for his details. I bought them online, they said on the phone that the option is there to put the other person's reference down, but it wasn't an obvious prompt when I did it.

So basically, they said wait until Friday to get them, along with others that have just got a history of going to Villa.

That's all well and good, but what happens when/if we get to Wembley? Is Nicky Keye a VTer?

Â