Tickets

PieFacE

Due to a change in my working commitments unfortunately i can no longer attend.

X-1 Ticket available in the lower north stand. (face value)

PM me if your interested.

Thanks to Limpid site admin for giving me permission to list this ticket.

Cheers.  

• Like 1

I'm in two minds about the way they've done the tickets. I really don't want any Baggies fans in the home ends, however, there are Villa fans who are struggling to get tickets due to not having set up references in the past (yes, they should have done, but that's life). Surely they could have allowed ST holders to get 4-6 tickets without having to assign reference numbers to every single one.

its goin to be a big crowd spoke to someone on phone said a majority of tickets are gone

Not many left in the Holte and North but plenty left down the sides. Upper Trinity has tonnes

its goin to be a big crowd spoke to someone on phone said a majority of tickets are gone

Not many left in the Holte and North but plenty left down the sides. Upper Trinity has tonnes

There is a surprise. I am sure some of those must have cobwebs on them. Should have been £25 for trinity and witton as well. If we go down we ought to close the upper off in the championship unless we reach a playoff semi final.

Hmm looks like I'm in a similar boat to a few others. I always sort the tickets for my mate and my dad so as it stands I can only go on my own at the moment. Hopefully they go more general in the next couple of days or I'll be watching it on the TV instead.

Can't get to this game, I have a season ticket, is there any reason not to let someone else use my client reference to buy tickets?

Depends how much you trust them in the next round.

I have booking history, so might try get one tomorrow. is it still one per reference?

my friend has booking history but from last season not this one...

That's fine, I believe it's literally any history of booking tickets for home games that aren't against WBA

I have booking history, so might try get one tomorrow. is it still one per reference?

my friend has booking history but from last season not this one...

That's fine, I believe it's literally any history of booking tickets for home games that aren't against WBA

Yep, this I think.

Still one per reference as far as I can see.

Upper Trinity and upper DE seem to be the only areas with decent availability. Holte is a sell out

As there might be people trying to get / sell tickets for this game, please make sure you've read the posting guidelines about this. They are linked in the bottom right of every page. Contrary to what you might think, we don't enjoy banning people.

Â