Tickets

PieFacE

Well that was weird, went on earlier to see the Holte was completely sold out. Checked again about 10 minutes ago and there was one solitary seat available in K6 on the bottom row. Needless to say i bagged it. Up the Villa.

Well that was weird, went on earlier to see the Holte was completely sold out. Checked again about 10 minutes ago and there was one solitary seat available in K6 on the bottom row. Needless to say i bagged it. Up the Villa.

I saw that aswell. You must've beaten me to it by a matter of seconds. You swine.

• Like 2

In the Upper Trinity for this, probably the quietest area in the ground judging by the website. Hopefully a few more people buy tickets there over the next few days :)

Trusted my dad to book our tickets but he didn't until Monday. Couldn't get our usual seats in the upper holte so got to sit in the lower holte. Absolutely buzzing for this game!

I live in Leeds but managing to get down for this game. It is going to be the best game since the Ajax game for atmosphere I reckon. Unfortunately, I'm in the Trinity Upper but my heart will forever be in the Holte!

Is the atmosphere that bad in the Trinity Upper?

I live in Leeds but managing to get down for this game. It is going to be the best game since the Ajax game for atmosphere I reckon. Unfortunately, I'm in the Trinity Upper but my heart will forever be in the Holte!

Is the atmosphere that bad in the Trinity Upper?

That's where I am for this so let's just scream at each other for 90 minutes. Should sort it out!

• Like 1

i understand the reasoning behind not releasing these tickets on general sale but this game has to be a sell out. The club should do whatever it can to get people through the door. It's a FA Cup quarter final under Saturday floodlights vs a team only 4 miles away from us. It doesn't get much bigger than this.

• Like 1

i understand the reasoning behind not releasing these tickets on general sale but this game has to be a sell out. The club should do whatever it can to get people through the door. It's a FA Cup quarter final under Saturday floodlights vs a team only 4 miles away from us. It doesn't get much bigger than this.

I can't even remember the last time we sold out a cup game- even the Bradford and Blackburn games did not sell out.  But this should be close to 38-40 I would guess. Still quite  few in the Trinity left.

I've been keeping a keen eye on the seating plan (I am a very bored person) and am noticing that seats which previously seemed to have been sold are suddenly becoming available again. For example a couple just popped up in the lower holte. Wonder why?

Not sure but if you click on select a seat, even in the majority of blocks which are still green (except the wings), a lot of the seats have gone. From the ticket website, it doesn't seem too far off being right.

Â