Possibly interesting maps...

tonyh29

yeah, but it's still Bwitain that's most crowded

Actually 6th most crowded for countries above 15 million people, and number 1 in Europe

Lies, lies and damned....

(not saying you're lying, just that evaluating how overpopulated a country is goes way beyond merely looking at a single stat.)

You guys have just been spoilt by cultural expectations of large houses and big (fuel-guzzling) pickups.

You're thinking of the USA.

No, I was thinking of Australia :)

yeah, but it's still Bwitain that's most crowded

Actually 6th most crowded for countries above 15 million people, and number 1 in Europe

Lies, lies and damned....

(not saying you're lying, just that evaluating how overpopulated a country is goes way beyond merely looking at a single stat.)

without looking id have guessed bangladesh or india was the most overpopulated

but japan has hugely overpopulated cities and vast inhabitable mountainous regions, if you remove the areas that you cant actually live in then you could argue that its them instead

i dont know know what stat you could use to get britain as the most over populated, even london as a city isnt that over populated 

It'll be which sports get the highest crowd figures for one event, maybe? I agree with bicks the Aussie one looks ropey.

Really? Aussie Rules wins here pretty comfortably as most popular sport either by tv viewing or match attendance figures. Soccer is the most popular in terms of participation.

• Like 1

He looked up wikipedia (duh)

Where have you been!?

I saw a post of yours from ages ago and thought I missed you.. :(

please don't leave again.. x

Awww, the feeling's mutual :P

(nah, been busy with work, haven't forgotten you guys!)

• Like 1

It'll be which sports get the highest crowd figures for one event, maybe? I agree with bicks the Aussie one looks ropey.

Really? Aussie Rules wins here pretty comfortably as most popular sport either by tv viewing or match attendance figures. Soccer is the most popular in terms of participation.

Nope, it doesn't more people watch RL than AFL on TV. Average Australian weekly viewing figures:-

AFL

519,975*

* denotes shown on free-to-air

Association Football

League

590,145*

* denotes shown on free-to-air

Union

82,246**

** only includes Australian teams

Source: The Guardian (Whole article well worth a look)

Who used data via OzTAM & Regional TAM, 25/2/14, 5 City Metro + Combined Agg, Total People, AUD

Â