The Tim Sherwood Thread

OutByEaster?

I sense unrest behind the scenes. The fact that the media have published the transfer tripe suggests Sherwood is being his sly self.

like several have already said his in self preservation mode. First it's the players fault for being unfit and not good enough  for his style of play. Now it's the boards fault for not  letting him get the targets he wanted. 

The tea ladies fault next for forgetting to put 2 sugers in his tea instead of 1. 

Edited by OneNightInRotterdam

What an absolute mess we're in. I love this club and it's killing me to the complete laughing stock we are being turned into.  McLeish and Lambert were decent men who couldn't overcome the handicaps imposed by the Lerner regime, but Sherwood is a tool who should never have been appointed.

I wish I didn't care so much. Heartbreaking 

Talking rubbish already, only a few weeks ago he stated he had final say on transfers. Now he is complaining he hasn't got  the right players.  The guy is a idiot.

But one that takes full responsibility.... 

Even though it was everybody else's fault. What a guy.

Ah, so it's begun. Already leaking his spin to the papers.

No no... he takes full responsibility remember.

Apart from for the results because those are the players fault, because the players aren't fit enough and because the players he doesn't pick don't influence the game.

But that isn't his fault because he didn't pick the players he signed that all mentioned how instrumental he was in them signing. Which is odd because I seem to recall him going on about his super duper knowledge of every player under the age of 19 on the planet.

Poor old Tim, he talks so much bollocks he can't even remember one bit to the next.

But this sort of thing leaking out suggests the end of his time here might not be that far away and perhaps that he might even be looking for an exit.

As I suggested earlier today, deadman walking.

I hope you're right Trent, the sooner he's gone the better.

What an absolute mess we're in. I love this club and it's killing me to the complete laughing stock we are being turned into.  McLeish and Lambert were decent men who couldn't overcome the handicaps imposed by the Lerner regime, but Sherwood is a tool who should never have been appointed.

I wish I didn't care so much. Heartbreaking 

Agreed, for their many shortcomings as managers, both McLeish and Lambert conducted themselves with far more dignity than this charlatan.

• Like 2

We are rapidly becoming like Sunderland, only with less supporters. Ain't that depressing?

Less supporters?

7 out of last 8 seasons they have averaged 40,000 or more at home. Villa have had 1 season. They also averaged about 9,000 more than us last year.

Match going supporters I agree. I thought you meant worldwide fanbase.

Â