The Tim Sherwood Thread

OutByEaster?

Just had a look. He actually said that about himself. What a cock.

Kept us up. Two hours ago Villa were playing the best football we'd seen for many years. Now he's a cock. Good man

Talking about himself in 3rd person. Yes, he is a cock for that.

Not normally reactionary and I've thought this since before we got Sherwood in but I'd much prefer Allardyce as our manager and if it was up to me I'd get him in now.

I just don't see anything in Sherwood that makes me think we're going to turn it around. And to me that's less than Lambert, where you could see what he was trying to do up until the last few months, even if it wasn't happening.

He has to do a lot to convince me and I really hope he does.

• Like 3

Kept us up. Two hours ago Villa were playing the best football we'd seen for many years. Now he's a cock. Good man

and by the way, two hours ago we were playing long ball up to Agbonlahor and being outplayed by West Brom.

• Like 1

sherWOAT. See how the team plays with gil/adama/gana 100% fit but at the moment. Its very poor. 

What worries me about sherwood is the lack of draws in his (short) career. Those points add up. Failing to buy a semi-decent striker in the window is what will let us down the most if we do get relegated

• Like 1

and by the way, two hours ago we were playing long ball up to Agbonlahor and being outplayed by West Brom.

Thanks for that clarification. 

Two hours of football ago. After the first half against Leicester did you think we were looking like a good side?

Two hours of football ago. After the first half against Leicester did you think we were looking like a good side?

Two hours ago after being outplayed, up to half time and being 1-0 down, at home to West Brom, after picking up one win this season and after Sherwood's subs lost us the game at Leicester, I was wondering when he might learn. 

Edited by DK82

Both him and Lambert made massive changes to the squad player wise. Both manager lacked a certain tool, how to actually win games. Need someone who can get something out of the team rather than a manager who just throws his jacked around.

Under huge pressure now. Lose against Sha and he has to go.

And bring in whom? Jurgen Klopp or Carlo Ancelloti? Sure. I don't meant to sound irritable, because I feel quite detached, but who the hell's going to take the job who's a better risk than Timmy?

Edited by Plastic Man

Under huge pressure now. Lose against Sha and he has to go.

And bring in whom? Jurgen Klopp or Carlo Ancelloti? Sure. Who the hell's going to take the job who's better than Timmy?

I don't know but as Ranieri went to Leicester, I don't think we'd have that much trouble attracting someone who can actually manage a team.

Â