The Tim Sherwood Thread

OutByEaster?

Pray we get Traore and Gana back pronto, and that they somehow stay fit. If they both do we'll get so many crosses in even Ayew will score goals.

If it doesn't work out like that it's probably curtains for Tim. Apart from pretty good work in some departments of the transfer market his good work as manager so far amounts to two Premier League games and two FA Cup games. Grim.

There was no motivation or fight at all having doubts on Tim hearing to much exuses.People keep saying we spend 7mill net yet we spend 50mill in total player sales. Tim should be doing a better job we don't even look organised.

Edited by ozvilla28

Pray we get Traore and Gana back pronto, and that they somehow stay fit. If they both do we'll get so many crosses in even Ayew will score goals.

If it doesn't work out like that it's probably curtains for Tim. Apart from pretty good work in some departments of the transfer market his good work as manager so far amounts to two Premier League games and two FA Cup games. Grim.

I'm not happy tonight but he's not just had two good prem games. Baggies, Spurs, Man City (even though we lost), Everton, West Ham and Bournemouth have all been good performances

We spent a lot this summer - that's no excuse this season.

6 games.

My post was in response to YLN.

We spent a lot this summer - that's no excuse this season.

No we didn't. We sold Delph for far less than his market value and then we spent about £7 million net

Yes we did. Almost £45m is a lot. I know we lost Delph and Benteke and spent hardly anything net but it's still a lot of money spent at the end of the day - not like the last few seasons.

It's a lot of money to spend, but we lost a lot more talent than the money we got for it. And the talent that we had last season barely kept us up. I know £50 million should be able to build a team from scratch that can stay in the premier league. But we don't know that it won't yet. All we know is that we've lost a few games in early season, when we expected that having spent all that money we'd be able to do far better than last season. Which is not logical, again considering the talent we lost. 

• Like 1

How many managers are we going to try before we get one we are happy with?

I'm not defending him for this start, but just continuingly changing managers is not the answer either.

We have to fight our way out of this....perhaps someone can mention it to the players.....or perhaps we should be looking at players that do have a fight in them.

• Like 1

How many managers are we going to try before we get one we are happy with?

I'm not defending him for this start, but just continuingly changing managers is not the answer either.

We have to fight our way out of this....perhaps someone can mention it to the players.....or perhaps we should be looking at players that do have a fight in them.

It's not the answer but neither is replacing a shit manager with another shit manager. We need an experienced manager who can get the most out of our inexperienced squad.

Our formation:

bjDcaSL.gif

look at about 8 o'clock, one of those ants are just sat there doing absolutely nothing. Does that represent Sherwood sulking on the bench or Gastede trying to lose his marker?

This is a West Brom side which has kept 14 clean sheets in their last 25 Premier League games, 4 in the 6 games we've played this season. We're missing, arguably, our best midfielder and one of our most exciting direct attacking players. I don't think us not scoring today is simply down to Sherwood not being good enough.

Â