The Tim Sherwood Thread

OutByEaster?

I think we're going down. No manager could save us.

Couldn't agree more... I love the Villa and always will... but that Yank bastard and his determination to cut costs (when he is/was a billionaire - tight prick) and hire yes-men-rent-boys (Mcleish, Lambert et al.) did this to us...

Lerner has sent us down, Lerner refused to bankroll us, Lerner shat the bed when Man City started being bankrolled by oil money... This is all his fault... **** him... I hope he and his family starve one day...

Edited by DJ_Villain

I thought, to Lambert's credit, he'd put together a decent squad. And I though it really wouldn't take much to see an improvement.

I think I was wrong on both counts. Lambert left us with a shambles and its going to take a miracle to save us.

Sherwood is a clown, Sinclair shouldn't have been taken off, Weimann is a waste of oxygen and shouldnt be anywhere near the pitch and Gil, despite apparently being fit enough for the bench, didn't see any minutes at all despite being, by some mile, our best player.

That's four shite managers appointed in a row now. 

• Like 1

Sherwood is a clown, Sinclair shouldn't have been taken off, Weimann is a waste of oxygen and shouldnt be anywhere near the pitch and Gil, despite apparently being fit enough for the bench, didn't see any minutes at all despite being, by some mile, our best player.

That's four shite managers appointed in a row now.

Sinclair was poor too.

doesnt matter, we wouldnt have the players to play Pulis style but it doesnt look good

Could have done if he was given the job in January and Lerner pulled out his wallet.  :D

Exactly, I think WBA goes up to 13th now.

We should have done what WBA did. They beat us to it. Thanks Randy and Tom!

This one thousand times 

A Midlands guy - with a track record of steering clubs from the drop zone - on the dole.......and the club don't act ?  - one of the most destructive decisions in over 40 years of watching Aston Villa. 

• Like 1

Â