The Tim Sherwood Thread

OutByEaster?

Great start and positive impact at half time.

We need to win about a third of our final 13 games. If today is anything to go by, I believe it is within our grasp. The difference in that 2nd half, compared to the first was telling. I would expect next weeks performance to improve further.

ignoring the last few posts cos of the win...

to all the posters suggesting that we will get relegated now because of Sherwoods appointment ... just where the feck do you think we were going exactly ?

and FFS give the guy a chance, as for the contract length ? so theFeckwhat ? Lamberts 4 year deal was worthless in the end so dont stress about that stress about getting behind the VIlla and ...

WELCOME OUR NEW OVERLORD

UTV

UTS

ignoring the last few posts cos of the win...

to all the posters suggesting that we will get relegated now because of Sherwoods appointment ... just where the feck do you think we were going exactly ?

and FFS give the guy a chance, as for the contract length ? so theFeckwhat ? Lamberts 4 year deal was worthless in the end so dont stress about that stress about getting behind the VIlla and ...

WELCOME OUR NEW OVERLORD

UTV

UTS

Up The Sherwood? Bloody hell, calm down, no need for that!

Edited by sexbelowsound

Up The Sherwood? Bloody hell, calm down, no need for that!

... like I said, the Missus likes him a lot ;)

BTW last game in charge at Spurs for Sherwood ... 3-0 Villa .. thats probably tells us something but not sure exactly what

does anyone know who was the other bloke with him, fox sat on his right, who was on his left?

B95EbivIIAAeZ5P.jpg

Somebody on Twitter suggested it might be Paddy Reilly?

Yep that's what the guardian are reporting too: http://www.theguardian.com/football/2015/feb/15/aston-villa-leicester-fa-cup-match-report

This was supposed to be a watching brief for Tim Sherwood but the new Aston Villa manager was never going to be able to stay far from the action and an impromptu half-time team-talk appeared to do the trick. Sat in the director’s box alongside Tom Fox, Villa’s chief executive, and Paddy Reilly, the club’s director of recruitment, Sherwood made his way down to the home dressing room at the interval and whatever he said had the desired effect.

Give this man a thread (if he hasn't got one already). Apparently he was instrumental in getting the Beast

• Like 1

That'll do donkey, that'll do

No, it's "that'll do pig, that'll do"?
Wayne Rooney disagrees.

image.jpg?w=620&c=1

I'm not getting into this, but watch Babe. Babe predates Shrek. Simple math.

Anyway, is it a fact Sherwood gave a HT team talk?

I think the difference in quality between the first and second half is evidence he did

Â