The Tim Sherwood Thread

OutByEaster?

Can we not follow the other famous sporting Tim and build a big hill outside the big screen back of the Holte so anyone who can't isn't the ground can sit on Sherwood Hill? *grabs coat, makes for saloon doors*

• Like 2

Can we not follow the other famous sporting Tim and build a big hill outside the big screen back of the Holte so anyone who can't isn't the ground can sit on Sherwood Hill? *grabs coat, makes for saloon doors*

maybe could build a forest instead of a hill ;)

• Like 2

He hasn't actually signed a player before has he? Wonder what the policy will be in that regard.

We'll have a sporting director by then, who will run the show with Paddy. Think Sherwood would have relatively little input other than passing his opinions on what sort of player he would want.

I don't think he's a  prick seems alright to me, he's got confidence in himself but i think he'll bring out the confidence in people around him too.

Edited by useless
  • Like 1

Well, I wish the bloke luck.

The good thing is, it can't get any worse than what we've seen this season.

It's a shame he wasn't given a transfer window to bring in players he wanted.

I think it's too little too late to keep us up though. But, I hope he can!

What good is a transfer window when Randy wont loosen the purse strings?

He hasn't put out a team for Villa yet. He hasn't selected tactics for Villa yet. He hasn't trained the Villa squad yet.

Anyone who thinks that we're guaranteed relegation because we signed Sherwood needs a bloody slap. Give him a p*ssing chance before you write him off. If he is crap, it'll come out. If he's brilliant, he'll show it.

Just get behind the guy and don't predict an unpredictable outcome. ****ing mood hoovers.

**** joke isnt it

Â