Carles Gil

bose

Please look at my post on the previous page.  He was in every squad until the first week in April, when he picked up an injury.

Ah yes, the mystery dead-leg which ruled him out for the season but which didn't prevent him still being involved in full training.

Please look at my post on the previous page.  He was in every squad until the first week in April, when he picked up an injury.

Ah yes, the mystery dead-leg which ruled him out for the season but which didn't prevent him still being involved in full training.

Must have been an awful dead leg.

FWIW we still dont know why he was dropped. Maybe he has an attitude problem for all we know

Their is a cult. I have seen him compared with David Silva and Messi and people saying they would prefer Gil here next season before Sherwood

Messi - nope, probably in jest. As Isa said, he is a Silva-esque player. Not comparing their ability though.

And your last comment, one person said that. And it's still being brought up 3 months later.

• Like 1

FWIW we still dont know why he was dropped. Maybe he has an attitude problem for all we know

Their is a cult. I have seen him compared with David Silva and Messi and people saying they would prefer Gil here next season before Sherwood

Messi - nope, probably in jest. As Isa said, he is a Silva-esque player. Not comparing their ability though.

And your last comment, one person said that. And it's still being brought up 3 months later.

1 person said it and it got huge amount of likes in about 5 minutes. Another person said that he didn't rate Sherwood because Sherwood didn't rate Gill.

There have been some ridiculous comments made about a player we dont even know is that great.

Yes it was pretty bad, comparable to Kozak getting back to full fitness from breaking his leg from what I've read.

Not comparable, just a fact that sometimes players can be ok to train but not able to play.

I see more potential in Gil than I do in Sherwood.

#TeamGil

:P

One comment. Wow.

And that comment was made at a time when we weren't doing great either.

But you know that.

Oh that's fine then. Glad some turned on the manager, after what? 3 games. Well done.

Is it that different to disregarding a player after what, 5 games? 

One comment. Wow.

But you know that.

Oh that's fine then. Glad some turned on the manager, after what? 3 games. Well done.

Making a flippant comment on a message board isn't turning on the manager.

Wind your neck in.

• Like 1

I see more potential in Gil than I do in Sherwood.

#TeamGil

:P

One comment. Wow.

But you know that.

Is it that different to disregarding a player after what, 5 games?
Has anyone wrote him off or said they don't want him? I think most have acknowledged his ability but not agreed that he should have played more or bought into the idea that he's been bombed out.

One comment. Wow.

But you know that.

Making a flippant comment on a message board isn't turning on the manager.

Wind your neck in.

You decided to moan about it again. Edited by DCJonah

Must have been an awful dead leg.

So he wasn't injured then?  The manager has told an outright lie in front of the world's media, a lie that would in no time be revealed by any number of people, not least the player himself?

The nonsense some people talk, honestly.  If you honestly think that players go from being injured for a number of weeks to going straight back into the match squad without even breaking into a light jog, you really do know nothing about football.

You honestly believe he was out for 6 weeks with a dead leg? When he was clearly training?

Could you please link to a report where it states that he was simply suffering from a dead leg?  You didn't even realise he was injured until a couple of weeks ago, and now even that's a lie to enhance your anti-Sherwood position.

For me it's clearly in the middle.

He obviously wasn't badly enough injured to not be involved for the rest of the season, as he was in full training for about 4 weeks.

But there clearly was an injury initially.

First injury. Then out of favour.

It can be a combination of both you know.

You honestly believe he was out for 6 weeks with a dead leg? When he was clearly training?

Could you please link to a report where it states that he was simply suffering from a dead leg?  You didn't even realise he was injured until a couple of weeks ago, and now even that's a lie to enhance your anti-Sherwood position.

Hahahahahaahahaha please show me where I have said that I am anti-sherwood. Absolute nonsense and you know it.

Edited by StefanAVFC

A dead leg can put a player out for up to 12 weeks depending on the severity of it. However, if it is a dead leg that would put a player out for that long they would be on crutches and not pictured in training. 

Considering the time in which Gil was reported to have picked up the injury, if it was so severe that he was out for the maximum amount of time I'd imagine he would have just been ruled out for the season.

Â