New manager

reykjavik

How about Diego Maradonna with Zinedine Zidane as assistant?

Again not prem experience but you know I bet they are dying to move to Brum and get involved in a relegation fight.

Maradona, cocaine breakfasts

Ahaha, beat me to it.

• Like 2

And if he'd gone there and won it with one of the big 3 then I'd agree with you, but he didn't. You don't rate him and that's fine, but he's not a flavour of the month to those who do rate him. That's all.

No but he is inconsistant. He does well at one club and poorly at the next.

Good spells: Boro, Twente (Mark I), Derby

Bad spells: England, Wolfsburg, Twente (Mark II), Forest.

It is clearly working at Derby, he should stay there. History suggests no basis to indicate that he'll carry that into his next club.

Edited by Isa

Meh to big fat Sam, all we are short of is some good coaching as we already have a decent squad.  I can see why someone like Sam would be good til the end of the season with his experience but beyond that he would struggle here with the financial constraints.   I want a manager similar to Lambert in alot of ways but that has that ability to make it work on the pitch.  I loved how Lambert worked in the transfer windows and it always excited me to see us trying to pick gems from abroad, I'm sure if he was given the money to of signed a few more of his first choice picks that things would of went differently.  

All we were short of was some quality coaching and better tactics but Lambert is a youngish manager and will improve that side to himself over time, if he had of brought in an experienced coach it could of been the missing component to have us sitting comfortably mid table.  Why this didn't happen I'd really like to know. 

• Like 3

I wouldnt want Simeone here for the good of his own health. He is such a bad loser I imagine he be having a heart attack after about 3 games

Not to mention time in jail if Mourinho wanted to shake his hand 5 minutes from time...

• Like 2

It'll be someone to continue what Lambert was trying to implement with his passing and movement tactics, so in that sense Guardiola would be ideal.

The more we discuss him, the more likely it is to happen.

Or something like that.

It'll be someone to continue what Lambert was trying to implement with his passing and movement tactics, so in that sense Guardiola would be ideal.

Still though, no prem expeirence.

People keep mentioning that, but I think it was more of Randy/Faulkner thing. With Fox now seemingly calling the shots I really wouldn't be surprised if we went for someone from abroad with no Premier experience.

• Like 1

People keep mentioning that, but I think it was more of Randy/Faulkner thing. With Fox now seemingly calling the shots I really wouldn't be surprised if we went for someone from abroad with no Premier experience.

Possibly, but there's zero chance of Simeone.

Yeah but will his fancy foreign "tactics" and crazy continental "coaching" prepare us for a wet tuesday night in Stoke in February?

• Like 1

Yeah but will his fancy foreign "tactics" and crazy continental "coaching" prepare us for a wet tuesday night in Stoke in February?

Yeah, why not :) worked for other coaches