limpid

Do people honestly think there's a chance in hell that Lambert will be sacked? Talk about setting yourselves up for disappointing

He has until the summer at the latest.

Lerner doesn't give a shit, but he will when he sees the season ticket sales. Same reason McLeish was kicked out, despite performances being better than under this word removed.

I've come to a point where whenever I see minor improvements and signs of change I dismiss them as being mirages. whenever we patch up one area, another one pops up. futile under Lambert I'm afraid.

All of us turning, the away fans turning and the home fans turning count for nothing because Lerner will not sack him. Its a **** disgrace.

He will when it hits him in the pocket. People need to stop going.

wouldn't matter much him. Gates aren't as important as they were in the past with the TV money... Fans aren't as important even

Do people honestly think there's a chance in hell that Lambert will be sacked? Talk about setting yourselves up for disappointing

He has until the summer at the latest.

Lerner doesn't give a shit, but he will when he sees the season ticket sales. Same reason McLeish was kicked out, despite performances being better than under this word removed.

Yep and when fox starts getting responses to sponsorship deals.