Villa FA Cup 4th Round Draw

andykeenan

Yeah but seems like those in the know seem to know for sure we will get soundly beaten. They may have scored 15 goals but I'm sure IT wasn't in the pl. Just love VT so much hyperbole and overreaction. Just have to read every pre match thread and we've already lost before a ball is kicked. Then when the result they predicted with 100% certainty does not happen they use the performance and the state of the other team to say how crap we were. Funny before the game the other team was good enough to beat us!

I think it will be a good game and they will play the passing game and come at us rather than sit back. Could go either way but I'm not gonna be like some. Fancy us to win narrowly but win none the less.

• Like 3

Bournemouth would be a good draw. Maybe Lambert could have a chat with Eddie Howe after the game and get some tips about developing a passing game with end product.

They'll show us what good football is. Hopefully we'll swap managers after the gsme

Hopefully Howe is in the home dug out by then.

Yeah, Howe is a young up and coming manager with a track record for attacking football isn't he? Where have I heard that before...

I think Howe is just the latest in a line of managers that does an amazing job at one club but would struggle to do it somewhere else.

And he looks like an apprentice estate agent

Yeah who can blame them. So much negativity. We've got a good defence - attack may be suspect but still we will win this. Who knows we may just start scoring I have faith as always and always will.

who can blame people for being negative, our record against lower league teams under lambert speaks for itself. add to that the blackpool game was far from convincing, must do better.

Funnily enough I was hoping we would draw Bournemouth at their place as its only 10 mins away!

They are a very good side but I seriously think we will beat them. They are an out and out attacking team but can be suspect at the back which would suit us at VP. I suspect Lambert's tactics will be defend and hit them on the break!

i think after chelsea v millwall its the pick of the round, will probably be on tv

no doubt they'll choose to show liverpool v bolton and man city v boro instead though

You don't think Blues v Albion is a better pick for the tv companies?

We've had shit records against lower teams with better managers too Saunders Atkinson et all no change there. Even better teams than villa also have lost to lower teams but don't let those facts get in the way and they are facts! Negativity for the sake of it in my opinion.

There's being negative and there's being negative when I opened up this thread and saw people saying stuff like, that's us out then I thought we'd drawn Man CIty away or something and even then it would have been too negative.

Edited by useless
  • Like 1

When is the tie please chaps?

The weekend of the 24th

If your gonna make plans the tv picks will be made by Wednesday I believe so you'll know exactly when

Edited by Jimzk5
  • Like 2

i think after chelsea v millwall its the pick of the round, will probably be on tv

no doubt they'll choose to show liverpool v bolton and man city v boro instead though

You don't think Blues v Albion is a better pick for the tv companies?

dunno ive asked a couple of my mates who support them, I'm not convinced its that big a rivalry, more likely to hold hands and sing "shit on the villa" than kick off

to me its like us vs wolves