Villa FA Cup 4th Round Draw

andykeenan

Bournemouth would be a good draw. Maybe Lambert could have a chat with Eddie Howe after the game and get some tips about developing a passing game with end product.

They'll show us what good football is. Hopefully we'll swap managers after the gsme

Hopefully Howe is in the home dug out by then.

Yeah, Howe is a young up and coming manager with a track record for attacking football isn't he? Where have I heard that before...

Bournemouth would be a good draw. Maybe Lambert could have a chat with Eddie Howe after the game and get some tips about developing a passing game with end product.

They'll show us what good football is. Hopefully we'll swap managers after the gsme

Hopefully Howe is in the home dug out by then.

Yeah, Howe is a young up and coming manager with a track record for attacking football isn't he? Where have I heard that before...

Spot on there. For Howe, see Lambert.

Why the negativity? I thought we were 12th in the league, had a wonderful defence and are playing lovely possession football? This shouldn't be a problem then

• Like 1

Bournemouth are excellent under Eddie Howe. Whilst it could be tricky, I think they will help us out by actually trying to play football. We have a better defence and Benteke. 2-0.

Hope you are right!

This thread quickly became very weird. Didn't know the Championship was so much better than the Premier League.

Our record against average lower league clubs is awful and Bournemouth are a good 'lower league' club.

We had a famous game against Bournemouth in the old third division in 72 48000 and we won 2-1

i couldn't go as i was ill but my older brother went.andy lochead bullet header.

Edited by krisagg75
  • Like 1