Villa FA Cup 4th Round Draw

andykeenan

Wow, people dreading a draw against a lower league team at home. It really has gone to shit.

Honestly, I think it's just typical VT overreaction and hyperbole. It won't be an easy game by any means but there are a whole bunch of potential fixtures that would've been harder (on paper at least).

• Like 1

This thread quickly became very weird. Didn't know the Championship was so much better than the Premier League.

It's not but we are barely have Premier League quality. Bradford, Millwall, Sheff Utd, Leyton Orient etc etc.

Our team is better. So it'll be Lambert against Howe, lets see how that works out

Well slap my arse and call me Susan, Bournemouth are top of the Championship, I didn't even realise they were in the Championship. Bugger.

That made me laugh far too much. I'm too drunk for a Monday night.

Edited by vivahate

dont know what to make of it as were at home to a championship club which is good in a sense but we are shit and bournemouth are on fire and scoring for fun. they will fancy it more than us which is a pity but it could of been worse.

This thread quickly became very weird. Didn't know the Championship was so much better than the Premier League.

It's not but we are barely have Premier League quality. Bradford, Millwall, Sheff Utd, Leyton Orient etc etc.
etc?

Tranmere, Swindon, Norwich, Ipswich, Rotherham, Blackpool.

Edited by a m ole
  • Like 1

Bournemouth might be scoring goals in the Championship but we've only conceded 5 in the last 10 Premier League games, and have conceded the 5th least in the PL.

A replay and penalties it is.

• Like 1

wouldn't surprise me if it went to a replay.our defence should keep them out but our attack is blunt.looking forward to seeing it to be honest as they do play good football so it should be a good one.