All New Funny Pics Thread - Clean Edition

Xann

I can't decide if those cartoons are exceptionally clever satire or about as amusing as trying to shave my pubes with a cheese grater? 

Some of them are brilliant. Some of them not so much, but they nearly always have a part that makes me laugh.

There's another one on there at the moment but I don't really understand it so didn't bother posting it (it's specifically about the A League). I think Squires is Australian so it probably makes sense to Aussies.

These can't possibly be real articles.

there's an article I had the misfortune to click on from the Mail which reported how a z list celeb almost stepped into a puddle. It's obvious click bait, but still ridiculous.

These can't possibly be real articles.

there's an article I had the misfortune to click on from the Mail which reported how a z list celeb almost stepped into a puddle. It's obvious click bait, but still ridiculous.

The local news in my home village always reports things like "GIANT MARROW (picture)" and "[village] considering new marquee" etc. It's usually just trying to fill it with any old nonsense but sometimes it's just an out-and-out piss take. 

Some of them are brilliant. Some of them not so much, but they nearly always have a part that makes me laugh.

There's another one on there at the moment but I don't really understand it so didn't bother posting it (it's specifically about the A League). I think Squires is Australian so it probably makes sense to Aussies.

Hes a really good bloke as it happens, I met him a couple of times a few years back. He a Swindon Town fan who is currently living in Australia. 

• Like 1

Â