All New Funny Pics Thread - Clean Edition

Xann

1 minute ago, sidcow said:

Let's face it.  If you owned a narrowboat, you would want one that would get you over the Pontcysyllte Aqueduct in Llangollen, otherwise what would be the point? 

Quite. I think a 70 footer narrowboat would be fine on the Llangollen canal. Its only the Yorkshire ones from memory that you can't get on. 

You can tell lockdown hasn't been kind to me - i've spent tens, if not hundreds, of hours researching living on a narrowboat! 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Xela said:

Quite. I think a 70 footer narrowboat would be fine on the Llangollen canal. Its only the Yorkshire ones from memory that you can't get on. 

You can tell lockdown hasn't been kind to me - i've spent tens, if not hundreds, of hours researching living on a narrowboat! 

If you do invite me over, I would love a go on a narrowboat. As soon as the kids don't want to come on holiday with us anymore that's my first holiday. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HanoiVillan said:

How had I never heard of this before? That's awesome.

1 hour ago, sidcow said:

Let's face it.  If you owned a narrowboat, you would want one that would get you over the Pontcysyllte Aqueduct in Llangollen, otherwise what would be the point? 

Picture looks great doesn't it... technically, it's in Wrexham and that gentlemen is a good enough reason to never want to go there

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Genie said:

If I want to push my wife to formally file for divorce rather than just threaten it I’ll take her on a narrow boat “holiday”.

Philistine :) 

1 hour ago, sidcow said:

31715.jpg

That would be quite cool but navigating Caen hill locks (I think that's where the earlier pic was of) would be far from it. 

2 hours ago, Paddywhack said:

Are we not any doing any moored narrow boat puns?

Best not, or the topic will be locked. Mods can be very stern

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Â