All New Funny Pics Thread - Clean Edition

Xann

1 hour ago, BOF said:

No offence (cuz you don't actually have one yet ...) but I see those as an 'I am a word removed' mask. I see the joke. "Yes, oh you got me you rascal, you're so **** funny". But those people are actually going into places in the hope of causing problems and will revel in pointing out that they were in the right all along, but that they're in fact just a word removed that's in the right.

I prefer the scary clown death mask  :) 

I think it would be amusing to see people double take as they look at it. It’s quite obvious upon a proper look. 

they're out there buying a 1kg bag of castor sugar for 65p, sticking 100g of it in a 30p metal tub, putting a 10p sticker on it and then getting ginvalid housewives to throw away a couple of quid on it in order to impress their ginvalid mates, 400% profit

smart little women new york GIF by Lifetime Telly

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

they're out there buying a 1kg bag of castor sugar for 65p, sticking 100g of it in a 30p metal tub, putting a 10p sticker on it and then getting ginvalid housewives to throw away a couple of quid on it in order to impress their ginvalid mates, 400% profit

smart little women new york GIF by Lifetime Telly

No investing, the prospectus promises 400% profit, when it's only 330%

• Like 1

2 hours ago, NoelVilla said:

EwdSLosXEAAo17m.jpg

Spoiler

It’s not actually them. It’s a guy and his wife who went to a Meme Museum and realised they were dressed similar so roped in a random woman in blue to help them reenact it. Sorry. (Source: reddit). Also, I’m probably wrong but I always think the one on the right of that meme is a young Andrea Riseborough. (But I don’t think it is).

• Like 2

Â