All New Funny Pics Thread - Clean Edition

Xann

1 hour ago, BOF said:

ced421096a595e3f7367e22231fd7a34.png

The water in his glass is refracting the black colour of his Tshirt making it look from a long distance like it's a dark coloured liquid, possibly similar in appearance to red wine. 

I can't however explain why Jesus is taking to that boy holding the pen. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, sidcow said:

The water in his glass is refracting the black colour of his Tshirt making it look from a long distance like it's a dark coloured liquid, possibly similar in appearance to red wine. 

Or the simpler explanation that he has a glass of wine and there also happens to be a bottle of water on the table, as would be typical in a French café. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, mjmooney said:

Or the simpler explanation that he has a glass of wine and there also happens to be a bottle of water on the table, as would be typical in a French café. 

Yeah, I was trying to think up a bullshit sciency argument, being an atheist. 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, sidcow said:

I can't however explain why Jesus is taking to that boy holding the pen. 

14 hours ago, mjmooney said:

14 hours ago, sidcow said:

Yeah, I was trying to think up a bullshit sciency argument, being an atheist. 

I only posted it for the benefit of pedants, knowing how VT works :)  Yes it's water reflecting his jacket.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, BOF said:

I only posted it for the benefit of pedants, knowing how VT works :)  Yes it's water reflecting his jacket.

Where do I claim my £10?

Â