All New Funny Pics Thread - Clean Edition

Xann

Jays us this is turning into thom Yorke mark 2.

As mentioned, she's a famous actress...the one from kick ass, and someone has spotted her and tried a cheeky snap...clearly to be busted by the flash

Dunno who she is, I can't see any flash, and even if I could, so what? Photographing a celeb is hardly unusual or controversial, is it?

Unphunnayest pic evah.

I think the deal with the picture is that the person who took it was trying to be discreet but because he had his flash on, everyone in the diner noticed and you can see by the looks on their faces that they're not amused.

I think the deal with the picture is that the person who took it was trying to be discreet but because he had his flash on, everyone in the diner noticed and you can see by the looks on their faces that they're not amused.

I don't think that discresion was the top of his priorities there's a load of photos taken at the same time knocking about on the net, he clearly wasn't bothered about the flash so I can't see that being the 'phunnay' thing

I don't think that discresion was the top of his priorities there's a load of photos taken at the same time knocking about on the net, he clearly wasn't bothered about the flash so I can't see that being the 'phunnay' thing

I think it's just the look of wtf? on everyone's face at the same time.

Edited by useless

err, that's not me, no way...

Had that very conversation last night, out for a meal with some people that simply didn't believe I don't watch TV hardly at all. At no point did they ask what my internet useage was like!

err, that's not me, no way...

Had that very conversation last night, out for a meal with some people that simply didn't believe I don't watch TV hardly at all. At no point did they ask what my internet useage was like!

Does watching TV on the Internet count?

I do most of my internet surfing while watching TV anyway.

Â