All New Funny Pics Thread - Clean Edition

Xann

Many years ago Dianna Dors was a big celeb. Her real name was Dianna Fluck. One one supermarket opening, the local dignitary was determined not to make the obvious error when introducing her. He did end up saying Dianna Clunt though

2 hours ago, colhint said:

Many years ago Dianna Dors was a big celeb. Her real name was Dianna Fluck. One one supermarket opening, the local dignitary was determined not to make the obvious error when introducing her. He did end up saying Dianna Clunt though

Where I used to work there was an engineer named Pete Hunt, while typing something onto the system I somehow managed to mistype it and put Pete word removed, it ended up being a massive problem file that wouldn't go away for about 12 months, every time someone phoned up I'd ask what engineer was dealing and they would say "well....I have his name but I don't want to say it" immediately I would tell them I know the claim and that it was me that accidentally put Pete word removed

He actually found out about it and approached me in the office one time, he came stomping over to me looking all angry and asked me about it, I burst out laughing and said it must have been a Fruedian slip, he laughed as well and thought it was rather amusing that people kept phoning him up calling him a word removed

3 hours ago, bickster said:

There's a village near me called Lunt, it happens all the time. The people who live there then complain to the local Reach Shitrag, the council come and repair the sign and more people know its a funny thing to do to get a reaction, rinse and repeat

What's so funny about Lint anyway? 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, PussEKatt said:

When I went to school there was a boy called Johnny Bates and the teachers always used to call him "Master Bates"

Bet he was the hard kid

Bet he made a splash at all the parties

Bet he was a bit of a knob though

Bet he was great at swimming, had a lovely stroke.

Bet he had 100% attendance, always cumming to school

I heard he got shafted with his exam results

love the old jokes!

Â