All New Funny Pics Thread - Clean Edition

Xann

2 minutes ago, Rds1983 said:

Seems I'm in the minority for not caring. What are you all worried about? Nobody is looking, everyone is there to do the same thing. The only person who cares about your doing or is looking at your junk is you. 

It’s more to do with personal space than anything to do with your genitals.

I suppose it’s the equivalent of someone sitting next to you on an otherwise empty bus or cinema theatre. It’s more social convention.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Mark Albrighton said:

It’s more to do with personal space than anything to do with your genitals.

I suppose it’s the equivalent of someone sitting next to you on an otherwise empty bus or cinema theatre. It’s more social convention.

There's been posts about genitals and people looking. Bicks posted along those lines directly under yours. Obviously try to give people space and not stand next to them but sometimes it's not possible, just crack on and don't worry about what if someone then comes and stands here or there. Everybody is doing the same thing and it's not something to be worried about. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Rds1983 said:

Seems I'm in the minority for not caring. What are you all worried about? Nobody is looking, everyone is there to do the same thing. The only person who cares about your doing or is looking at your junk is you. 

It’s not about looking at junk. 

If someone wants to look at my 2 inch wonder then they’re more than welcome. 

It’s about personal space and splashback

Â