What Song Are You Listening To Right Now?

Xann

On 18/08/2018 at 22:02, chrisp65 said:

Saw someone called Phillipa Hannah last night and she did a version of Hank Williams 'I saw the light' that was the closest to this version I'd ever heard.

Be interested to know if @Seat68 has heard of her? I don't think she'd be quite his cup of tea, but close, ish.

Heard of but not heard. I will see what spotify produces. 

People Under The Stairs - 'Ste. For Superheroes'

5 hours ago, Seat68 said:

Heard of but not heard. I will see what spotify produces. 

Whilst you're there try Gwenifer Raymond, she's mostly guitar (there's a track dedicated to John Fahey to get an idea of what she's at) but does banjo too.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Xann said:

People Under The Stairs - 'Ste. For Superheroes'

Whilst you're there try Gwenifer Raymond, she's mostly guitar (there's a track dedicated to John Fahey to get an idea of what she's at) but does banjo too.

I'm trying to juggle my weekend to see her play a little in store session on Saturday.

• Like 1

On 22/08/2018 at 04:06, Pelle said:

I'll probably get some shite for this one, but I really like it. Not a fan of Nickelback, though. Don't really dislike them either.

For as well known as they are simply from the abuse they take, I had actually never knowingly heard any Nickelback until I clicked on this out of curiosity.  I've felt sorry for them because they've been permanently tainted by their reputation, no matter how fair or unfair it might be.   They could put out an album that people would rave about if it were released under any other name and people would still trash it because it's Nickelback.  That said, I'm afraid I didn't make it to the 1 minute mark of the video.

Â