limpid

Don't think I have seen us play this badly for a long time.

Just came on here because I thought it might be positive because we're playing well. WTF.

We've been terrible, I'd say the worst performance of the season thus far. It's a robbery. Benteke's goal was sublime, but he's been mostly muck and he's been the best of em.

:blink: weird how people see stuff so differently.

To be fair I don't think I've ever seen you say we didn't play well.

You seem to easily find the positives. I'm jealous, I wish I could view the game that way.

A few times actually. Bit too much trouble to dig them up, but it has happened :) I'm obviously in the minority here though.

• Like 1

Don't think I have seen us play this badly for a long time.

Just came on here because I thought it might be positive because we're playing well. WTF.

We've been terrible, I'd say the worst performance of the season thus far. It's a robbery. Benteke's goal was sublime, but he's been mostly muck and he's been the best of em.

:blink: weird how people see stuff so differently.

I think OBE? summarised the entire first half perfectly to be honest.

There's no way that 67% stat for possession can be right, unless they're counting the minutes it's in the air whilst we've sliced it in an attempted clearance?!

I'm shocked we're not losing this by three or four, if Zaha manages not to sky every pass he makes we're screwed in the second half. Absolutely shocking display.

As far as I know possession stats are made up by no of passes. And we have had tons of passes in our own half.

There's no way that 67% stat for possession can be right, unless they're counting the minutes it's in the air whilst we've sliced it in an attempted clearance?!

I'm shocked we're not losing this by three or four, if Zaha manages not to sky every pass he makes we're screwed in the second half. Absolutely shocking display.

As far as I know possession stats are made up by no of passes. And we have had tons of passes in our own half.

I had no idea that was the case. Always assumed it was time.