limpid

Okay, two main dangers now for me - the first is that the ref is new and they're putting a lot of pressure on him, the second is that we have three or four players who tire halfway into second halves - Gabby, Sanchez and Cole aren't the same for 90 minutes and we don't have like for like replacement on the bench.

An early second half goal wouldn't half make a difference here.

Okay, two main dangers now for me - the first is that the ref is new and they're putting a lot of pressure on him, the second is that we have three or four players who tire halfway into second halves - Gabby, Sanchez and Cole aren't the same for 90 minutes and we don't have like for like replacement on the bench.

An early second half goal wouldn't half make a difference here.

True, but on the other hand this is exactly a game for Grealish in replacement for Cole.

So, it begs the question, if we can play this well under Lambert, does he not have a single player in the squad who he feels can do the 'Joe Cole' role when Cole is out injured? Grealish, used sparingly? Cleverley, pushed forward? Richardson even? I really don't believe that Cole is the man to get us playing well.

8/10 for the half for me. Crosses a bit wayward at times. Sanchez a bit dodgy in possession. Joe Cole has been shite as well.

Is that a joke about Cole?

Haha, Yes mate. Should have given it one of these.  <_<

Edited by sexbelowsound
  • Like 1

Cole has been awesome. Great passing. Great runs. Making us tick. Shame Wiemann and Gabby have been poor. Get the two kids on and let them run wild.. get some better deliveries in the box.

Clark has been great in attack as well.. our most threatening CB on set pieces along with Senderos.

Â