Christmas 2014 - Awesome or Turkey?

chrisp65

Going to be turkey for me I think after just splitting up with the missus. Oh well new year and new start to look forward to I suppose..

Always awesome - having kids of 8 and 4 certainly helps! I'll be busy building Star Wars lego models - wahoo!

I'm sure you've already worked this out yourself if they're 4 and 8 but when my first nipper was small we did all the prezzies with labels 'from father Christmas'.

Once everything was opened it was pointed out by our little angel that there were presents from nans, uncles, aunties, friends, loads from father Christmas.....but nothing from us.

• Like 1

awesome

my family coming over from the states.booze,food,footie.love that it's wall to wall footie for 2 weeks.also the kids in the family(no sprogs of my own) are at the age i just give them money so no hunting for prezzies.

Christmas Market in Birmingham.

I like it. But I usually go on a weekday evening when it's reasonably quiet. I have a great time.

This year, my sister wanted to go on Saturday for her birthday. So we did.

****. Me. The busiest place ever. **** that. I'm never going to it on the weekend again.

Christmas Market in Birmingham.

I like it. But I usually go on a weekday evening when it's reasonably quiet. I have a great time.

This year, my sister wanted to go on Saturday for her birthday. So we did.

****. Me. The busiest place ever. **** that. I'm never going to it on the weekend again.

I was there on Sat and parts of New Street were like Shinjuku station. It's not usually that busy until the weekend before Christmas.

• Like 1

Love Christmas.

Not doing the works do this year as its miles and miles away, instead in Brum on the 18th, not being from the city it will be weird having a night out there that isnt a gig or a football game. Probably less joy than the former and less heartbreak than the latter.

Â