Relegation v4.0

BleedClaretAndBlue

How on earth did we lose to Newcastle?

They had Cisse.

Plus we're always rubbish up at Newcastle, 6-0 with a team that had finished 6th the previous season and MON never won there either.

When was the last time we won there in fact? Surely not in the 2004/05 season with the infamous Dyer/Bowyer fight?
Yep that was the last time. I think we've only ever won twice at St James'

They had Cisse.

Plus we're always rubbish up at Newcastle, 6-0 with a team that had finished 6th the previous season and MON never won there either.

When was the last time we won there in fact? Surely not in the 2004/05 season with the infamous Dyer/Bowyer fight?

13 in history, only twice in Premier League

most miserable of all was when we lost 2-0 under MON when started to look like we were going places

They had Cisse.

13 in history, only twice in Premier League

most miserable of all was when we lost 2-0 under MON when started to look like we were going places

That was their relegation season aswell

To be fair they didn't look rubbish up front yesterday, they looked pretty dangerous. We need to score first and hope we get a second to get 3 points on Tues. Lose and whilst we're not immediatly screwed, it's going to be very tough from there.

We have found a way of attracting this again.

The teams around us have found some fight.....we need to find some quick.

It's been a bad weekend for us.

This season has relegation written all over it, way too many losses that should of been draws, turmoil and too much change in coaches, the goals for record is shocking. Sherwood doesn't fill me with any confidence and he is way to one dimensional. I won't be surprised if Ramsey gets one over on him on Tuesday.

How is Tom Fox a "buffon"? It makes no sense. The real buffoon is Lerner.

Both are

How is Fox exactly? The contract alone isn't enough to warrant that.

How is Tom Fox a "buffon"? It makes no sense. The real buffoon is Lerner.

Both are

How is Fox exactly? The contract alone isn't enough to warrant that.

Giving a man a contract after 4 decent games, completely ignoring 2 seasons of shite makes him a buffoon. Look what happened after the new contract.

The new contract happened under fox's watch - If Fox thought it was wrong he should have blocked it - as CEO of a multi million pound business  'I hadn't been here that long' shouldn't cut it.

He then waited far to long to axe lambert 

He then appointed the easiest option available - The most inexperienced manager Ive known us appoint in 40 years 

Hes been here since august - that's 3 almighty clangers at his door IMO - That could well cost us our premiership status and hundreds of millions in lost revenue - Only at Aston Villa could he get away with that.

Just pray a new broom comes in - and cans the lot of em