Relegation v4.0

BleedClaretAndBlue

What? That's surely a penalty?

Was a dive for me, ref got it bang on.  Burnley played very well there - completely restricted City.

Going to be an interesting last few games for sure - plenty of twists left.  Everton could still be suckered in to all this!

A lot of people seem to think its gonna be a low points tally to stay up, I think it could be one of the highest for a few years, 

Sunderland, QPR and Leicester will barely get over 30 points looking at all their run ins.

This is Sunderland's run in....

West Ham away- DRAW

Newcastle home- DRAW

Palace home- DEFEAT

Stoke away- DEFEAT

Arsenal away- DEFEAT

Southampton home- DRAW

Everton away- DEFEAT

Leicester home- WIN

Chelsea away- DEFEAT

32 points with most likely a poorer GD than us.

A few games ago I had Hull and QPR to definitely go down by the last game of the season and for us, Burnley and Leicester to be on equal points come the last game. Since then, Villa have taken 6 points that I had down to get two from. I think we'll be safe and Burnley and Leicester will scrap for that last relegation spot.

Sunderland have to be certs to go down imo

The worst side i have ever seen so no pace at the back no desire or fight in the middle of the park

Burnley are more than likely to finish above them

• Like 1

Best news is that Poyet has said he won't resign - he will take them down.

Not many managers on £1m contracts will resign - they tough it out for the compensation.  Sunderland are in a similar position to us post Hull , The lack of options to replace may make Sunderland hesitate....

There was a few stories that they were going to go for Allardyce at the end of the season, regardless of whether they stayed up or not. Maybe they'll try and get him now. I hope not.

Edited by useless

Not many managers on £1m contracts will resign - they tough it out for the compensation. Sunderland are in a similar position to us post Hull , The lack of options to replace may make Sunderland hesitate....

Except we didn't hesitate post Hull. Barring an absolute disaster (not ruling it out just yet!) it looks like we acted just in time.

Nice one though City. Hopeless. **** hopeless.

Not many managers on £1m contracts will resign - they tough it out for the compensation. Sunderland are in a similar position to us post Hull , The lack of options to replace may make Sunderland hesitate....

Except we didn't hesitate post Hull. Barring an absolute disaster (not ruling it out just yet!) it looks like we acted just in time.

Nice one though City. Hopeless. **** hopeless.

You said similar position. It's not similar because we had option(s). We didn't hesitate.

Jesus ! my exact words were:-

" May make Sunderland hesitate "

All I did was disagree with your post. Your exasperation is unjustified. You compared our positions, I disagreed. Simple.