Relegation v4.0

BleedClaretAndBlue

bloody hell just looked at APRIL now we with QPR moved

its UNITED AWAY

SPURS AWAY

CITY AWAY

we are likely to get 0 points so its vital we get at least 4 points from next game

That would be tough considering 3 is the maximum. (I'm sorry, I just had to..)

• Like 4

if we can go into that run at least unbeaten in the next two, hopefully with 4 points, but nor being beaten would be great for confidence, we might just surprise one or two of them (probably not city - but why not a draw or win against spurs or united?).

If we can do that we'll be looking much much safer, lose confidence and get whacked off the park by those three and all of a sudden we're in deep shit again.

its UNITED AWAY

SPURS AWAY

CITY AWAY

we are likely to get 0 points so its vital we get at least 4 points from next game

United are shit, Tim will get a result at Spurs just to piss them off and we will get beat at Citeh. Its 6 from 9 for me :ph34r:

Edited by KHV

its UNITED AWAY

SPURS AWAY

CITY AWAY

United are shit, Tim will get a result at Spurs just to piss them off and we will get beat at Citeh. Its 6 from 9 for me :ph34r:

Digging the optimism. They're no impossible games that's for sure. Unlikely but not impossible. Bring them on.

A couple of months ago, I would have put good money on us getting spanked in all 3 of those games. Now I'm not saying I think we will get much/if anything in April, (we are where we are for a reason) but I wouldn't be completely amazed to see a point or two, which in itself is a huge step forward.

What gives me more optimism is that I don't think our bad runs will be as deep rooted as they have been in the past. I know that there is nothing factual about that statement, but I believe that Tim will have a tighter clutch on our confidence because of how he is himself. I think that should provide some mental strength that our squad has been aching for for a long time now.

Sunderland game will change opinions. Win, we will be on fire, lose could start off the negatives. This is VT.

Win and Sherwood gets the freedom of the City, lose and the arrogant word removed can feck off back to London  ;)