Relegation v4.0

BleedClaretAndBlue

QPR will struggle to get over 30 points, they've still got games like Chelsea at home and Liverpool and Man. City away in the run in. As long as we don't lose to QPR at home we don't go down.

Be interesting to see when that game gets rearranged actually as it's on cup semi final weekend. It's feasible we might end the season with QPR and Burnley at home but I wouldn't like that as it would make April a total nightmare to get any points from.

F it I'm gonna say it, I've seen enough from TS in this short space of time, we're staying up !

And thus, the jinx is hatched. We're def going to be relegated, OK? Get it straight.

Edited by Shifted To Neutral

F it I'm gonna say it, I've seen enough from TS in this short space of time, we're staying up !

And thus, the jinx is hatched. We're def going to be relegated, OK? Get it straight.
Lol, after four years of pain, I'm going to allow myself a glimmer of hope and optimism, damn straight ;)
  • Like 1

It feels like we are safe with the euphoria of the last week but we need to stay grounded as we are still in real trouble. I cant imagine Tim will let the players forget it. Glad we are starting to build some momentum, Would love us to absolutely spank Sunderland and watch the belief ooze out of the players. 

• Like 1

... Would love us to absolutely spank Sunderland and watch the belief ooze out of the players. 

Yes, same here. Being in 17th place is horrible. You don't feel secure. You don't feel resigned. You know if you take you're eye off the prize for a moment, you're going down. I would like to see us get some space between us and 17th place.

My stab at QPR's remaining results....

Palace (A)- Draw

Everton (H)- Draw

WBA (A)- Defeat

Newcastle (H)- Win

Chelsea (H)- Defeat

Villa (A)- Draw

West Ham (H)- Draw

Liverpool (A)- Defeat

Man. City (A)- Defeat

Leicester (A)- Win

So I think I've been fairly reasonable, given them wins at home to Newcastle and Leicester and also got them to get draws away to us and Palace when you could make the case they'll probably lose those games.

That only gets them to 32 points so in that situation 4 points from QPR and Burnley and 4 from Sunderland and Swansea will be enough on its own.