Relegation v4.0

BleedClaretAndBlue

I'm confident we'll stay up.

Obviously that wouldn't happen on current form.

But with Gil coming in and hopefully another attacking player we should start to pick up some results and hopefully finish lower mid-table.

I worry if we are relegated we won't come back up. We'll do a Leeds, Notts Forest, Sheff Wed, etc and stay down for a long time. 

Newcastle and West Ham also returned swiftly, it is impossible to predict.

Edited by GENTLEMAN

I worry if we are relegated we won't come back up. We'll do a Leeds, Notts Forest, Sheff Wed, etc and stay down for a long time. 

True, but its not guaranteed that it can happen. Simple fact is, we can't take that risk. We must stay up at any cost. 

Relegation would rip this club apart. Crowds of 20k in the championship, an owner that would slash the already pathetic budget he has provided for the premier league, can you imagine what he would provide if we went down?

Doesn't bare thinking about.

This squad of players for me is way too good to go down and I said a few weeks ago that we wouldn't drop for that very reason. However with this manager continually failing to get the best of them then there is way more likelihood than there should be that we will.

Even a defeat against Arsenal probably wont put us in the bottom 3 looking at the next round of games

Sunderland v Burnley

Stoke v qpr

Hull v Newcastle

Wba v spurs

Man Utd v Leicester

Palace v Everton

Csnt see qpr or Leicester getting anything from those games, ideally Sunderland v Burnley will be a draw and hull Wba and palace lose, mayby we will drop a place, but wont end up in the bottom 3.

Mayby the week after when we lose to Chelsea, but that game away at Hull is absolutely huge.

True, but its not guaranteed that it can happen. Simple fact is, we can't take that risk. We must stay up at any cost. 

Nor is it healthy to worry about it.

Nor is it healthy to worry about it.

No it's not healthy but something people need to realise is a very likely outcome if we continue down the road we are travelling. What concerns me personally is that the action to avert this will come too late.

Relegation would rip this club apart. Crowds of 20k in the championship, an owner that would slash the already pathetic budget he has provided for the premier league, can you imagine what he would provide if we went down?

Doesn't bare thinking about.

couldn't agree more, Every team would want to get one over on us, and show us what that division is all about,  a half empty stadium at home to Rotherham on a wednesday night doesn't bare thinking about

On current form we are the worst team in the league and I don't see us improving too much under Lambert.

Are we not the worst form in all 4 divisions and in the worst 2/3 out of the whole of Europe?

• Like 1