Paul Lambert

limpid

Lerner's fault for giving him a new deal. But Lambert's fault we're in this mess. What a horrific "football manager". The team is definitely made in his image. No accountability, no fight, lacking in inspiration an ideas. Lambert all over.

• Like 1

The thing is, he has just been given a 4-year contract. He will not be sacked as Lerner/Fox (was it Fox?) will look very very stupid.

All the more reason why Lerner needs to sell. And quickly.

I honestly believe that is the only way things will change.

The thing is, he has just been given a 4-year contract. He will not be sacked as Lerner/Fox (was it Fox?) will look very very stupid.

All the more reason why Lerner needs to sell. And quickly.

I honestly believe that is the only way things will change.

Might be too late by then.

I'm going to sleep on this as I don't want to react when emotions are high but i'm struggling to put into words just how sick and tired I am now of waiting all week with blind optimism hoping we can actually show some fight only for it to be beaten out of me by the end of the 90 minutes. 

Sad times.

• Like 1

If he stays. Lerner is playing chicken with his investment as if we go down were worth about 30 quid & if lambert stays we have a very good chance of going down.

Lambert is a joke. He always waits to we concede a second goal before making changes that then become pointless. The team has no movement,flow or creativity. Pass,Pass,Hoof, Chase, Repeat. Its like watching a piss poor pub team.

Very hard to continue backing lambo.

2 pretty poor years and a pretty poor third sadly increasing

py likely.

Simple question. Does anyone think he consistently gets the best out the players ?

Does he consistently entertain ? Do we appear to have plans b and c ?

I' m sorry I think the answer is no.

I am very sad as I really thought it would eventually come good.

• Like 2

If he stays. Lerner is playing chicken with his investment as if we go down were worth about 30 quid & if lambert stays we have a very good chance of going down.

Lambert is a joke. He always waits to we concede a second goal before making changes that then become pointless. The team has no movement,flow or creativity. Pass,Pass,Hoof, Chase, Repeat. Its like watching a piss poor pub team.

Apart from the pub team, I agree.

Predictable, one paced, lethargic, no idea, no creativity.

He's done a very poor job in very difficult circumstances. There is no point keeping him. Its too early in the season for the team to lose the fans and they will with Lambert still in charge.

Find it hard to blame him tonight.  Q.P.R. didn't look like scoring, but we made 2 mistakes and got punished.  The problem is that we don't look like scoring either.  Benteke looks rusty as anything and there was nothing between Sanchez/Westwood/Cleverley and the top striker to inspire much creativity.  We kept the ball well and worked it into good positions but our final delivery was awful and we look toothless.

Some fans just want the guy out no matter what - and I think that's what will get him the sack.  People will lambast (no pun intended) him for literally anything.  "We don't keep the ball enough and retain possession!" has been the most popular shout for ages and we've done that tonight.

Â