Paul Lambert

limpid

Wasn't pretty but another great result.

Not pretty ?

As an object lesson in how to win away from home at a team costing ten times yours it was close to beautiful !

I'm not criticising. Defending was excellent but it wasn't pretty. It was organised and effective and we deserved the win.

I know you weren't criticising...

I just think good defensive stuff is as good to watch as attacking...

Utv !

• Like 1

Quarter of the points we wanted at the start of the season with 34 games to go, see when we get to 40 and go from there. Well done Lambo great start and your beard is glorious.

I liked the way he grabbed and thanked every player he subbed today, got a great team spirit going.

No new deal for Lambo. Giving a manager a new deal based on 4 games is as retarded as giving a player a new deal based on a half a decent season. He's got a contract til the end of the season, and he's played a blinder this year, but let's see how things go once we actually lose one and get a few injuries before we make him a saint

• Like 1

No new deal for Lambo. Giving a manager a new deal based on 4 games is as retarded as giving a player a new deal based on a half a decent season. He's got a contract til the end of the season, and he's played a blinder this year, but let's see how things go once we actually lose one and get a few injuries before we make him a saint

Because we don't have any injuries at the moment.

We wouldn't be rewarding him for half a decent season.

We would be rewarding him the remarkable job he has done in the past two years of slashing costs, building a squad, and keeping us in the league.

• Like 4

and get a few injuries before we make him a saint

wat-gif.gif

I'm talking 2-3 defenders and a midfielder or two out at the same time. Not one player out of the starting elevens and 2 long timers

Vlaar, Okore still not fully fit, Kozak, Benteke

No offense mate but you're talking turd

• Like 1

and get a few injuries before we make him a saint

wat-gif.gif

I'm talking 2-3 defenders and a midfielder or two out at the same time. Not one player out of the starting elevens and 2 long timers

Oh long timers are somehow different. Ok.

Benteke doesn't count as being out of the starting eleven because he's been injured for a long time.

Vlaar has missd one game. Okore hasn't featured enough to be considered a first teamer he, and the two forwards have been out for a considerable time, such that their absence is the norm at the moment rather than an injury crisis.

For all intents and purposes we've got a pretty much fully for squad with a borderline world class forward to come back.

Giving Lambert a new contract based on this start would be stupid. If things are still looking solid at Christmas then by all means sign him up. Let's just remember things can change quickly and not get carried away

Vlaar has missd one game. Okore hasn't featured enough to be considered a first teamer he, and the two forwards have been out for a considerable time, such that their absence is the norm at the moment rather than an injury crisis.

For all intents and purposes we've got a pretty much fully for squad with a borderline world class forward to come back.

Giving Lambert a new contract based on this start would be stupid. If things are still looking solid at Christmas then by all means sign him up. Let's just remember things can change quickly and not get carried away

A world class forward he signed for practically peanuts.

Â