Paul Lambert

limpid

1 game? Do you think he'll be at Villa after his contract is up in the summer?

I'm going to guess that Hutton will be playing more than 1 game this season. As for a new contract, who knows? I don't see why he won't stay if he has a good season

Loaning them out because they can't sell them. Usually loaned out players that aren't youngsters from the academy have no future at the club unless the manager is changed, especially at Aston Villa. Who was the last bought, the loaned out player, who's been back into the team? 

Brad Guzan - Loaned out, released, resigned and now our number one

Loaning them out because they can't sell them. Usually loaned out players that aren't youngsters from the academy have no future at the club unless the manager is changed, especially at Aston Villa. Who was the last bought, the loaned out player, who's been back into the team? 

Brad Guzan - Loaned out, released, resigned and now our number one

I do think this is the exception, and more to do with how much of a **** moron Mcleish is tbh.

When you are loaning out senior players, there time is done.

I would imagine we were offered fees for them but not to our satisfaction. Due to their low wages we probably felt it was worth loaning them out, hoping they have a good season and will be more in demand next year and ourselves in a better bargaining position

If so I agree with this.

Ive been a massive lambert critic one game dosnt make a season however i was all for experience over young and hungry and hes taken onboard his mistakes infact hes gone full circle. Id like a few more signings and the squad to knuckle down its amazing how much more confident i am knowing vlaar had senderos or okore at cb and the chuckle brothers no playing. If i was lambert clark for me is a dm he is not a centre half.

Ive been a massive lambert critic one game dosnt make a season however i was all for experience over young and hungry and hes taken onboard his mistakes infact hes gone full circle. Id like a few more signings and the squad to knuckle down its amazing how much more confident i am knowing vlaar had senderos or okore at cb and the chuckle brothers no playing. If i was lambert clark for me is a dm he is not a centre half.

bdm3b.gif

• Like 1

:( :( :( :( :(

It really doesn't sound like a takeover is close.

The fact that a Premiership club won't sell speaks for itself.

I keep playing the Euromillions hoping to win a massive rollover, but it's just not happening.

I think we, the supporters, need to start selling our club. If we all stop moaning and start saying how awesome our club is, some billionaire might see it and buy us!

Lerner and Lambert having budget talks according to the Birmingham Mail.

Link?

Click.

Oh dear, Lambo sounds very much out of the loop in that interview. I found it a bit extraordinary that Tom Fox was appointed without him ever having met Lambo:

I’ve not actually spoken to him (Fox) but I know Randy has been a massive advocate of him

I find it extraordinary and rather discourteous that such a key appointment would be made without involving the manager - the other really key person in the business relationship - in some way.

Maybe I'm just not attuned to the ways of American business dealings.

The fact that a Premiership club won't sell speaks for itself.

I keep playing the Euromillions hoping to win a massive rollover, but it's just not happening.

I think we, the supporters, need to start selling our club. If we all stop moaning and start saying how awesome our club is, some billionaire might see it and buy us!

It's a nice thought but I don't think it will make much difference.

Lerner and Lambert having budget talks according to the Birmingham Mail.

Link?

Click.

Oh dear, Lambo sounds very much out of the loop in that interview. I found it a bit extraordinary that Tom Fox was appointed without him ever having met Lambo:

I’ve not actually spoken to him (Fox) but I know Randy has been a massive advocate of him

I find it extraordinary and rather discourteous that such a key appointment would be made without involving the manager - the other really key person in the business relationship - in some way.

Maybe I'm just not attuned to the ways of American business dealings.

because managers appoint chief executives. yeah thats how it goes

bdm3b.gif

Stop stealing my gifs!

Â