Paul Lambert

limpid

well if he really is getting the sack im assuming theres either a new manager or owner lined up, would be madness otherwise. If theres a new owner coming in and the deal isnt done it would be silly to get rid of him as it leaves us in a shambles without any clear way forward. hope learner is smarter than that, there would have been enough time to find a new manager if lerner stays on as i think he would have decided a while back that lambert was done.

Dear Paul, despite all of your mediocre efforts over the previous two season's it appears that you FAILED in your attempts to manage Aston Villa. With this in mind I have decided that your time at this club is at an end. Please ensure that all of your belongings are removed from the managers office forthwith and please close the door extremely quietly when you leave. Outside the Holte End a horse and cart has been arranged to take you to your desired destination. It has also been agreed that any of the uninjured signings that you made during your time at this club can also join you on the cart. The names of these players are as follows:

Mr Bowery

Mr Luna

Mr Bennet

Mr Vlaar

Mr Lowton

Mr Hamedi

Mr Holt

Mr Bertram

Mr Tonev

Other player's who can also join you and the above mentioned include:

Mr Agbonlahor

Mr Wiemann

Aston Villa Football Club and it's fan's cannot be held responsible for any "accidents" that may happen once you leave the inside of Villa Park and you and any "players" leaving with you take full responsibility for feeding and watering the horse and also the cart must be returned intact with any faults rectified by you and the others to St Andrews in Small Health to allow Birmingham City Football Club' team to travel to their Championship games next season.

What a terrible post.

If no other reason than spelling player's names incorrectly!

Change the manager as often as you want, give him shit money to spend and he can't do too much. Yep mistakes made, yep last few months have been dreadful , yes not much progress on last year. But what did the useless owner we have spend? Lerner is useless and worse than Ellis in my opinion

Best manager since saunders eh richard?

yes he is and pity he was not afforded the monetary tools to show it
  • Like 4

Change the manager as often as you want, give him shit money to spend and he can't do too much. Yep mistakes made, yep last few months have been dreadful , yes not much progress on last year. But what did the useless owner we have spend? Lerner is useless and worse than Ellis in my opinion

what like a calculator and a working copy of excel?

Edited by VillanousOne

There have been many managers since Saunders that have shown they are better than Lambert. Lambert's regime has ultimately been built on the odd win here and there and a load of 'what ifs'.

well if he really is getting the sack im assuming theres either a new manager or owner lined up, would be madness otherwise. If theres a new owner coming in and the deal isnt done it would be silly to get rid of him as it leaves us in a shambles without any clear way forward. hope learner is smarter than that, there would have been enough time to find a new manager if lerner stays on as i think he would have decided a while back that lambert was done.

Thats always the assumption

"Well he wouldn't sack him unless he had someone else lined up"    - Bust mostly when a manager is dismissed, they don't have replacement lined up....

Richard,

In all seriousness, what are the points that make you suggest that he's the best since Saunders?

What like having the 8th highest wage bill in the league and only finishing 15th?

• Like 1

Yet another reason to get rid:

2 seasons -44 goal difference.

last season 2nd worst of non-relegated teams

this season worst of non-relegated teams

Edited by botak

Thats always the assumption

"Well he wouldn't sack him unless he had someone else lined up"    - Bust mostly when a manager is dismissed, they don't have replacement lined up....

a online forum is always going to be based around assumptions, you just have to pick the ones that seem most likely. Guess i just want to belive theres someone lined up as I personally dont want to have 3 months of looking for a new manager when there is so much else to deal with. Suppose anything is possible with Lerner

A clear example of somebody who has invested so much credibility in holding a certain opinion, that they would rather fall on their sword rather then concede that they were not correct.

or someone with a different opinion to others which you so obviously fail to accept and so obviously fail to accept that someone can have a different opinion to the baying crowd.

You have an opinion I have a different one accept it without trying to belittle or insult , you'll find you get through life much easier

• Like 4

Bottom line is Richard that there has been no improvement from last season which has been the last bastion of defence. It would be better that you just admit you've been wrong about him and be done with it.

Â