Paul Lambert

limpid

I just don't enjoy it anymore, honestly. That spark of excitement if sitting watching us has just died. Its a mixture of blame, Lerner, Faulkner, Lambert... All of them, the three together have craleated something so boring, so stagnent, so pedestrian, so god damn awful.

Having a shit after 4 days constipated is more fun.

Sad. :(

• Like 1

I just don't enjoy it anymore, honestly. That spark of excitement if sitting watching us has just died. Its a mixture of blame, Lerner, Faulkner, Lambert... All of them, the three together have created something so boring, so stagnent, so pedestrian, so god damn awful.

Edited by dodgyknees

I still don't think we will go down, Fulham & Cardiff are nearly gone, 6 & 7 points behind us so I can't see them picking up 7 & 8 more points than us to finish above us, so were relying on having 1 team below us being worse than us & looking at Sunderlands fixtures and norwich' form, that will be the saving grace - again

If we don't start scoring we will go down - its that simple. Weve hit a goal drought, where as this time last season we started scoring.

• Like 1

Well Norwich will naturally have a huge boost simply by the fact that they are playing their easiest away fixture of the season. If they play their usual game, flood the midfield and sit back they'll easily get the result they need.

Pulis doing wonders at Palace and he's never been relegated.

We'd turn our nose up at the likes of Pulis and Fat Sam. There would be uproar on here due to the style of football that comes with them.

You know what though we have been serving up tripe for years now. Under Lambert this season our football has been as bad if not worse than what West Ham and Palace serve up. Some just refuse to see it.

Lambert is seen by some as a much more progressive manager than the like of Pulis and Allardyce. He isn't though and the way he is going will be mentioned in the same breath as the likes of Coyle and Jewell who were also found out after showing early promise as managers.

Edited by markavfc40
  • Like 2

Problem is, with Lambert at the Helm, we are losing to many games against shite footballing sides. I mean Newcastle were rubbish today to be fair, Cardiff were awful and West Ham, well we all know Allardyce is no tactical genius. Ive yet to see a team he has truely out smarted by tactics??

Problem is, with Lambert at the Helm, we are losing to many games against shite footballing sides. I mean Newcastle were rubbish today to be fair, Cardiff were awful and West Ham, well we all know Allardyce is no tactical genius. Ive yet to see a team he has truely out smarted by tactics??

He doesn't install any decent tactics with the team. We have had flashes of what this team can do with some confidence. He has no clue how to manage the players and just gets em to hoof the ball.

Pulis doing wonders at Palace and he's never been relegated.

We'd turn our nose up at the likes of Pulis and Fat Sam. There would be uproar on here due to the style of football that comes with them.

You know what though we have been serving up tripe for years now. Under Lambert this season our football has been as bad if not worse than what West Ham and Palace serve up. Some just refuse to see it.

Lambert is seen by some as a much more progressive manager than the like of Pulis and Allardyce. He isn't though and the way he is going will be mentioned in the same breath as the likes of Coyle and Jewell who were also found out after showing early promise as managers.

You're right. I was thinking about big sam today after west ham won their 4th in a row and you're spot on there would be uproar. Can anyone say our football is better?

I just don't enjoy it anymore, honestly. That spark of excitement if sitting watching us has just died. Its a mixture of blame, Lerner, Faulkner, Lambert... All of them, the three together have craleated something so boring, so stagnent, so pedestrian, so god damn awful.

I just don't enjoy it anymore, honestly. That spark of excitement if sitting watching us has just died. Its a mixture of blame, Lerner, Faulkner, Lambert... All of them, the three together have created something so boring, so stagnent, so pedestrian, so god damn awful.

It's so crap you said it twice.  :(

1 point and no goals against Cardiff and Newcastle, 2 sides in terrible form. Away from home where we are supposedly better. No goals scored either. I think im starting to join the Lambert out camping, especially as his shocking changes cost us the game.

His mistakes today we're replacing Westwood with Sylla - should have been Albrighton as we were in the ascendancy - and the Bertrand with Bennett - still hasn't learnt that this kid is not up to it and Clark should have been on instead.

The subs killed the game for us. However, you can't blame the manager for the poor forward play. 3 vs 2 and Benteke finds their defender = shocking.

Tactically terrible again. The squad he has assembled is one of the poorest i have ever seen at villa, and over 40 years of watching them I have seen some bad 'uns. I read threads like this now more for comedy value with some people trying to deflect any sort if criticism of lambert etc.

Basically a out of his depth arrogant mumbling fool who is stealing a wage from an owner who seemingly cares nowt about the club we all support

• Like 3

Â