Euro 2016 General Chat

MrDuck

6 minutes ago, kwoktolai said:

When is not your night then it isn't. Watch Portugal to repeat a Greece and win it on Sunday against the host

Well I drew Portugal in the office sweep so I'm pretty please at least :D

Germany created lots of chances playing the ball in to the box tonight. But, I suppose being arrogant and trying to pass it in is better.

France easily deserved winners. Hammered on the counter all night.

Going to be a load of nonsense about how Germany had loads of possession and did nothing with it and it gets you nowhere...it was pen, it was again a date German jumping with his hand up for no reason, neuer getting slated I'm not convinced Gironde is winning that ball but I can see why he did it, anyway Germany in the last 20 minutes created 4/5 great chances, hitting the bar, that loris save, a couple that just didn't drop in the right place

even at 2-0 down to the hosts with ten minutes left they stayed composed and created enough chances to have drawn level, they just didn't take them. we were a team that played 75 minutes vs Iceland 1 goal down and hit the panic button 

muller had a bad tournament, they need a striker, you play emre can and you lose, when you think gundogan didn't make the squad, come the next World Cup theyll have Meyer, potentially Werner, Brandt, stark, sure, marr, ginter, volland..,Germany vs France could be the decider at the next World Cup too

• Like 1

Looking at the "foriegners" on show during the last 3/4 weeks.

Only one comment to make about England.

We produce one dimensional shit footballers who have no pride, guts or bottle.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, villa4europe said:

Going to be a load of nonsense about how Germany had loads of possession and did nothing with it and it gets you nowhere...

Germany playing possession football created little. Let's not pretend like it wasn't launching balls at their centre backs that were their best chances.

12 hours ago, kurtsimonw said:

Excellent. Death to boring possession nonsense.

That wasn't boring and it certainly wasn't nonsense. Some of Germany's football this tournament has been excellent. I have been so impressed by Kroos, Khedira (big miss) and Ozil. They really have just paid the price for not having a focal point at the end of the team.

Edited by rodders0223
  • Like 2

Â