The Non England Euro 2016 Qualification thread.

VillaChris

They say Casillas has lost it.

And they're quite right.

He has never been a very good goalkeeper.

I am amazed people have only just picked up on this.

He was just as average as he was 10/15 years ago under the Galactico era, and the subsequent barren spells when Becks and Co. moved on.

Another Madrid golden boy who has got away with way too much at that club.

And they're quite right.

He was just as average as he was 10/15 years ago under the Galactico era, and the subsequent barren spells when Becks and Co. moved on.

I always thought he was brilliant in one v ones but yeah weak at high balls so don't think he'd have been great in the prem.

The Netherlands have risked upsetting Euro 2016 opponents Kazakhstan after one of their players said the only aspect of the country he was aware of was the fictional character Borat.

The sides meet in a qualifier for Euro 2016 on Friday and in the build-up to the match, Gregory van der Wiel was asked what he knew about the Netherlands' opponents.

"I only know Borat, I know he’s from Kazakhstan," said the right-back who plays for PSG. "I think we’ll win 4-0 on Friday."

Half time score, Netherlands 0 Kazakstan 1 :D 

• Like 1

Hiddink was such a poor appointment for Holland.

3rd place in the WC papered over the cracks as their best players RVP, Snejider, De Jong, Robben are all around 30 now so they'll be in massive transition as they'll all probably retire after euro 2016.

The Netherlands have risked upsetting Euro 2016 opponents Kazakhstan after one of their players said the only aspect of the country he was aware of was the fictional character Borat.

The sides meet in a qualifier for Euro 2016 on Friday and in the build-up to the match, Gregory van der Wiel was asked what he knew about the Netherlands' opponents.

"I only know Borat, I know he’s from Kazakhstan," said the right-back who plays for PSG. "I think we’ll win 4-0 on Friday."

Half time score, Netherlands 0 Kazakstan 1 :D 

Full time score, Netherlands 3 Kazakhstan 1  :D 

And they're quite right.

Absolute nonsense.

He's declined recently, but saying he's never been very good and always been average is utter tosh.

• Like 2

Â