limpid

Wow, we are absolutely bossing this. I really hope Bruce doesn't knock them into shape.

My feeling is Keane will whip the boys into shape for the second half to not lose focus. If this was last season I'd have put money on us losing 3-2 but there's FAR more resilience about us so far this season

Wow, we are absolutely bossing this. I really hope Bruce doesn't knock them into shape.

My feeling is Keane will whip the boys into shape for the second half to not lose focus. If this was last season I'd have put money on us losing 3-2 but there's FAR more resilience about us so far this season

Did we blow any two goal leads last season? For some reason I associate MON's reign with blowing it big time, 4-4 against Spurs being the main one.

Can't really complain about anything in that half.

Clattenburg, measuring the distance for the wall then not pulling the players back to that distance and consequently drawing the spray in the wrong place.

Yes I can complain for a living :mrgreen:

• Like 1

Can't really complain about anything in that half.

Clattenburg, measuring the distance for the wall then not pulling the players back to that distance and consequently drawing the spray in the wrong place.

Yes I can complain for a living :mrgreen:

He plays by his own rules ;)

Â