limpid

Compared to Cissokho, Bertrand was absolutely S**T

Bertrand would apparently have cost 7 mill and we paid 2 mill for Cissokho

:D

Liverpool allegedly interested in signing Bertrand this window as well.

That was a twitter joke based on him signing for Southampton.

It wasn't.

Talk was around before he went there. Before he left us, in fact.

Edited by a m ole

Was Westwoods handball a penalty does anyone think? Not being negative just wondering if it was a good decision or if we got away with it

Was never deliberate so a good decision. Bit silly to have his arm there though but everything happened so quickly.

I think this team is far more organised. Especially the defence. Lambert said he signed Senderos as he's very good at organising the defence and is a talker on the pitch. I think Keane has also played his part too.

BTW I like Andi on corners. Corners looked dangerous.

Weimann taking corners? Wow.
yeah maybe Roy said something about our corner failures. 'Hey Paul.. Maybe try someone else'
  • Like 1

I think this team is far more organised. Especially the defence. Lambert said he signed Senderos as he's very good at organising the defence and is a talker on the pitch. I think Keane has also played his part too.

Senderos has been an absolute blessing, not just for his on-pitch influence, but also for the breathing room he's allowed Okore to recover. Baker/Clark would've shipped one at least by now and we could easily have gone into today's game with a single point, maybe less.

• Like 4

Â