Pre match thread

chappy

While I agree changes should be made, I can see why Lambert is sticking with the same team.

Just about to come to say this. I'm disappointed, not surprised and also wouldn't disagree with the reasoning for it. I just hope if it's a first half of the same going forward Grealish and Bacuna come on for a half or 30.

Very disappointed with no Sanchez. He played 90 in midweek so don't really feel like he'd be 'thrown into the deep end' - he played in the World Cup! 

Agbonlahor and Weimann can just get into this team with no effort, despite having a decent bench with great options. Starting Grealish or Bent would have sent a signal to the fans and players that Lambert is happy to switch things around when they're not working. 

• Like 1

We have kept 2 clean sheets with this line-up so it's understandable why we are sticking with it. I'm happy for us to keep it tight and hopefully grab a goal and then hit Hull on the counter.  We need someone like Grealish or Bent to come off the bench and show why they should be starting and then I'm sure Lambert would change it for the next game.

Boring line up form a boring manager.

Our bench is more creative than the players starting. I fully expect more of the same dull football from the previous two games. Only this time Hull will probably score.

No Sanchez? Finding it hard to get into this team? Really?

Okore is gonna fade into nothing and probably be forgotten about by the end of the season. Gutted because I thought he would be a star here.

• Like 1

Boring line up form a boring manager.

Our bench is more creative than the players starting. I fully expect more of the same dull football from the previous two games. Only this time Hull will probably score.

No Sanchez? Finding it hard to get into this team? Really?

Okore is gonna fade into nothing and probably be forgotten about by the end of the season. Gutted because I thought he would be a star here.

This team has 4 from 6 and conceded no goals. Sanchez wouldn't offer any more going forward so it's totally understandable he isn't being thrown in yet. Also, Okore is injured.