chappy

---------------Guzan---------------

Hutton Vlaar Senderos Cissokho

--------------Sanchez-------------

--------Delph---Westwood-------

N'zogbia-----------------Grealish

-------------Weimann-------------

2-0 Villa

I love your optimism, though i struggle to see how we are going to score 2 goals when we only have managed to get 2 shots on target within the last 2 games.

2-0 Villa

I love your optimism, though i struggle to see how we are going to score 2 goals when we only have managed to get 2 shots on target within the last 2 games.

The last time we played them at home we were on a much worse run of form, playing much worse, and we won that game 3-1 with all sorts of weird things happening, like an off-form Weimann scoring twice, and Bowery getting an assist. There's nothing to say we won't win tomorrow, especially given that they had the Europa League game themselves. 

I like the quoted line-up best. I hope that's how we go. Andi definitely should start up-front. 

2-0 Villa

The last time we played them at home we were on a much worse run of form, playing much worse, and we won that game 3-1 with all sorts of weird things happening, like an off-form Weimann scoring twice, and Bowery getting an assist. There's nothing to say we won't win tomorrow, especially given that they had the Europa League game themselves. 

I like the quoted line-up best. I hope that's how we go. Andi definitely should start up-front. 

Yeah, the lineup look good. Although i don't think Lambert has the courage to play Grealish

GUZAN

HUTTON     SENDEROS    VLAAR     CISSOHKO

SANCHEZ

DELPH      COLE     WESTWOOD

BENT           WEIMAN

Should always play two up front at home

-------------Weimann-------------2-0 Villa

Yeah, the lineup look good. Although i don't think Lambert has the courage to play Grealish

It'll be Gabby instead.

There's no way I'd consider bent starting for us.

I'd play weimann through the middle with bacuna and n'zogbia supporting him.

Todays results have been good for us and a win would give a great base to build on.

Any points from our following 5 fixtures will be a bonus.

Villa park will be a sorry site tomorrow as its looking likely there will be way less than 30k there. I can see why many have chosen to stop coming but on a totally selfish level it makes the experience for those of us that still go a lesser one when there are thousands of empty seats and a lack of atmosphere.

As for the game I think on paper we are better than Hull and therefore providing we apply ourselves in the right way I expect a win. 2-0.

Villa park will be a sorry site tomorrow as its looking likely there will be way less than 30k there. I can see why many have chosen to stop coming but on a totally selfish level it makes the experience for those of us that still go a lesser one when there are thousands of empty seats and a lack of atmosphere.

As for the game I think on paper we are better than Hull and therefore providing we apply ourselves in the right way I expect a win. 2-0.

with it being stupid o'clock on a sunday i expect less than 30k there, hull wont bring that many either. the thing is if we win we will be around the top four  :)  but yeah villa park is a very depressing place at the moment.

2-0 Villa

I'm not sure whether I'd want to start Grealish. He excites me, but I still think he looks a little lost at time. I would swap Grealish for Bacuna in this line-up, and bring Grealish on late in the game.