Malky Mackay and Iain Moody

samjp26

I can see him disappearing for a few years while this all cools off, then popping up in a managerial position in Russia or somewhere. 

He'd fit in well there!

And that statement is not racist how? There are plenty of black players in Russia football.

Oh the irony!

Edited by Con

Con you're gassing. It was probably a tongue in cheek comment but laced with a bit of truth as we know there are pro rata more racist incidents in Russian football then any other European nation. 

Con you're gassing. It was probably a tongue in cheek comment but laced with a bit of truth as we know there are pro rata more racist incidents in Russian football then any other European nation. 

Unlike Russia we have a significant black population and a history of slave-trading and African colonialism.

Surely if this scandal tells us anything it is that the British are still in no position to judge other nations on their racism.

Unlike Russia we have a significant black population and a history of slave-trading and African colonialism.

Surely if this scandal tells us anything it is that the British are still in no position to judge other nations on their racism.

Britain is probably the most inclusive and racially tolerant society in the world. You only have to ask the number of people from different races and religions that live here that question. Yes, there are still some racist idiots in this country but by and large, they are thankfully the vast minority.

Britain is probably the most inclusive and racially tolerant society in the world. You only have to ask the number of people from different races and religions that live here that question. Yes, there are still some racist idiots in this country but by and large, they are thankfully the vast minority.

I agree with this but I do feel there a lot of people who scared of the consequences of racism as opposed to their actually thoughts.

SO?!

Just read the thread with this expression

tumblr_lvcmjjYYfB1qbunx5.gif

Anyway, my view on Mackay and Moody is similar to most people. Ridiculously stupid things to say and can't be brushed off as 'banter'.

If I used to company phone and email to say that about work colleagues then I would rightfully be sacked. 

I can see him disappearing for a few years while this all cools off, then popping up in a managerial position in Russia or somewhere. 

He'd fit in well there!

And that statement is not racist how? There are plenty of black players in Russia football.

Oh the irony!

See that point? It's the one you completely missed.

Mackay is finished in football. No coming back especially after those new accusations.

I would like to agree but then Hoddle found a way back after his disgusting comments.

Given enough time, PR and help from his friends in the game and media he will find a way back into the game sooner or later.

Nile Ranger, Joey Barton, Marlon King, and the bloke whose name escapes me who killed that guy in the hit and run all returned to the game after custodial sentences.

Mackay will be back at a Football League club inside of 2 years.

Obviously his comments are totally inappropriate but you can't pretend that Mackay has got a little unlucky here given that I would imagine those same jokes/attitidues are rife in dressing rooms across the 92 league clubs.

Edited by Eames
  • Like 1

Nile Ranger, Joey Barton, Marlon King, and the bloke whose name escapes me who killed that guy in the hit and run all returned to the game after custodial sentences.

Mackay will be back at a Football League club inside of 2 years.

Obviously his comments are totally inappropriate but you can't pretend that Mackay has got a little unlucky here given that I would imagine those same jokes/attitidues are rife in dressing rooms across the 92 league clubs.

wont it be different that he is the manager/leader compared to just another player. Also could you imagine many Asian or black players wanting to work for him

Â