Football Manager 2015

hogso

only have the time/patience for FMH these days, but having a ludicrous game with Villa at the moment. Finished 5th in my first season with a rag tag band of freebies and cheap additions to the existing squad before, somewhat inexplicably, managing to win the league on 79 points in year 2, 4th on 71 points in year 3, back to back titles in years 4 and 5 with 82 and 80 points, and 5th in year 6 with 70 points. I also score very few goals, the most coming in season 2 with 64, but concede very few, averaging around 25 a season for the last 4 years.

Have won the CL once, the UEFA once, the league cup once, the fa cup once, the super cup twice and the charity shield once

Currently top of the league after 16 games, undefeated and have 11 clean sheets

The remaining actual Villa players in my team are Ciaran Clark who's starting left back, Callum Robinson who was my top scorer a few seasons back, and Jores Okore who has racked up 93 yellow cards in 6 1/2 seasons :lol:

Currently top of the league after 16 games, undefeated and have 11 clean sheets

Insane season. Won absolutely everything, and kept 46 clean sheets in 68 games. Lost one match the whole season, 2-1 to united in the second leg of a league cup semi I was winning 3-0 from the first leg. Not really any point continuing with Villa at this stage now I don't think. The only way is down

Â