1. 1. Who Will Win the League?

• Manchester City
    • Arsenal
    • Liverpool
    • Manchester United
    • Chelsea
    • Tottenham Hotspur
    • Everton

I think Everton and Tottenham would be doing exceptionally well just reach the top four, in fact I think we have a better chance of reaching europe than they have of winning the title.

Sadly I feel like the title winners will come from either CIty or Chelsea. If the Villa can't do it then I hope Arsenal can put something together and come out the winners, just for a change.

I think Everton and Tottenham would be doing exceptionally well just reach the top four, in fact I think we have a better chance of reaching europe than they have of winning the title.

Sadly I feel like the title winners will come from either CIty or Chelsea. If the Villa can't do it then I hope Arsenal can put something together and come out the winners, just for a change.

Yeah, I added Spurs and Everton just so the options wouldn't look so depressingly familiar

• Like 1

voted Chelsea, but I'd like to see Arsenal win it, interesting to see how they do now they've spent a fair bit, but Chelsea's signings, with basically Drogba as a super sub look pretty strong. Will be very close between them Man City, Man United ( van Gaal looks to know what he's doing in pre-season so far at least ) and Arsenal. 

Liverpool should probably enjoy their season in the champions league as they won't get back in next year. Liverpool 5th, Spurs 6th, Everton 7th. That top 7 order is a massive lock and well ahead of the rest. 

I'm still not convinved by Chelski's firepower - last season they should've romped home but ultimately lost out due to misfiring strikers

I know they've signed Diego Costa and Drogba for Ba and Etoo but who knows whether Costa will be effective in the Premier League and how many games can Drogba play realistically?

I think Mourinho has scored an own goal by selling Lukaku (although they got a tremendous price for him) as he's never really given him a chance to show what he can do for Chelsea - regardless of scoring heavily in two seasons whilst at 'inferior' teams.

I got bored of Mourinho's whinging and bitching last season so hope the sale of Lukaku bites him on the arse and they fail again.

If I were to put money on it, I'd bet on either Man Citeh or Arsenal.

Â